Holy Grail Scarf!

Jun 23, 2007
Now I can live a peaceful and happy life without having to check my sources everyday for this scarf. I have looked high and low for the Queen Mary 2 scarves. I had one (which somehow I found from a lead from another scarf group) and then, voila, this baby (and the one I had already) shows up with a best offer sale Tuesday. So happy. It arrived today. Please forgive the cellphone photo. Later DH will really photograph the scarf with proper lighting, etc.

I will post better photos later.

I hope you all like. This is the QM2 scarf that was available only on the maiden voyage year aboard the ship. The design was reissued a couple of years ago, without the name of the ship under the stack. Funny things make me really, really happy.

boo1689

happy happy joy joy
O.G.
Jun 24, 2008
~I Love LA~
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: wow~~~ i feel so honored to even see the pictures~~~ she is definitely :ps: super super congrats BBL!! happy happy dance!!

MaggyH

Hermes fever
Mar 1, 2011
EU
Many congratulations on scoring your HG BBL! It's a gorgeous colorway, and a piece of history too :smile: I have actually scored my HG yesterday too, so sharing your joy! Happy times!

Feb 10, 2007
Balto, I am so happy for you! What a glorious day for you--a scarf can change the tides, can't it? I am learning this as a newbie and love reading about your passion! Congratulations my Scarfy Friend!

Julide

Ahh Money Penny...
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
Congrats BBL!! Isn't it the best feeling ever when you finally find what your looking for!! Wear in the best of health!:flowers:

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
BBL congratulations :yahoo:

I love these kind of scarves That have history as well as such a great design. I own an early Concorde tie that the test pilots were given and I have a QEII silver brooch only available from the ship...

... I'm kinda sorry you showed me that scarf because now I want one :pout: :Push:

Jun 23, 2007
BBL congratulations :yahoo:

I love these kind of scarves That have history as well as such a great design. I own an early Concorde tie that the test pilots were given and I have a QEII silver brooch only available from the ship...

... I'm kinda sorry you showed me that scarf because now I want one :pout: :Push:
Well, thank you. I have a few really special scarves. These are the types that I really are so special. And, if you really want a QM2 scarf, the seller still has the one in a green and orange c/w.