*HOLY GRAIL*... my yummy oldie reveal!!!

cupcakegirl

Jun 15, 2011
I found my holy grail!!! :cloud9:

I still can't believe I found it and in mint condition. The bal gods were smiling down on me. BTW, this is my first experience with the chevre leather and well, now I see why you all go on and on about it! It is silky soft and the drape on this bag... oh my.

Without further ado... here she is, my 2005 Caramel RH First:

Attachments

hrhsunshine

Truly Addicted
O.G.
Dec 22, 2010
Too far from palm trees
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :woohoo:

She is absolutely gorgeous! Wow, you really were super lucky to find 05 Caramel in such amazing condition. She looks new! She is stunning! YEA!!!!! Enjoy her sweetie! Finding your HG is the BEST!!! What a feeling!!

cupcakegirl

Jun 15, 2011
Uhhhh .... delicious :drool:
Many congrats on finding your HG ... and in such fab condition.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :woohoo:

She is absolutely gorgeous! Wow, you really were super lucky to find 05 Caramel in such amazing condition. She looks new! She is stunning! YEA!!!!! Enjoy her sweetie! Finding your HG is the BEST!!! What a feeling!!
Thank you so much!!! I am sooooooo thrilled!!! :yahoo:

mere girl

O.G.
Aug 12, 2008
United Kingdom
I have always thought that this was the best ever Bal colour. Fantastic 05 leather and I have come to realise that the First carries all the essentials!
Just Perfect! Congratulations - totally gorgeous!

maxxout

K 28 size reference
O.G.
Mar 27, 2010
One of the NICEST specimens I have ever seen. JUST BEAUTIFUL. You will have this forever!!

cupcakegirl

Jun 15, 2011
I have always thought that this was the best ever Bal colour. Fantastic 05 leather and I have come to realise that the First carries all the essentials!
Just Perfect! Congratulations - totally gorgeous!
Thanks meregirl! Yes, the First is my favorite style! Are you enjoying your black one?

cupcakegirl

Jun 15, 2011
One of the NICEST specimens I have ever seen. JUST BEAUTIFUL. You will have this forever!!
Awwww, thanks maxxout! That means a lot coming from you. And you are the one who fanned the flames for my caramel lust!!! :hbeat:
I very much appreciated your description of all the varietals. It helped me hone in on precisely which one I wanted.