Holy Grail Found. Or why I have 3 exact same bags? Or How the Insanity Took Hold.

The whole collection:
Black 04 pewter hardware
Mystery green and red 04 pewter hardware
dark turquoise 04 pewter hardware
Lilac 03 pewter hardware

Attachments

• blackcity.jpg
    blackcity.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 22
  • darkturq.jpg
    darkturq.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 31
  • lilac03front.jpg
    lilac03front.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 27
  • redgreen.jpg
    redgreen.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 26
And the non pewter:
04 marron
07 cinnamon
07 jaune
black planet

Not pictured are my red compagnon and black coin.

Attachments

• blplanet2.jpg
    blplanet2.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 17
  • jaunecity.jpg
    jaunecity.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 23
  • moghanging1.jpg
    moghanging1.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 100_3626.jpg
    100_3626.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 24
Oh the insanity!! Don't you need backups for your HG's? I thought that was standard practice? ;) A rainy day HG, football game HG, perfect HG! You have one for every occasion!! On the other hand, they each have their own personality and to me, look quite different...

I love your pewter collection, and wow look at that leather on the lilac! :drool:
The cinnamon looks like a darker version of the marron, really nice! And your juane is the orangiest I've seen, it's really lovely, almost like a yellowish caramel!

Wow, what a saga! That may actually be a record for most bags bought and sold that were the same style and colour (though I might come close with my '05 Caramel obsession).
I am so happy you finally found your perfect '04 Marron! It is GORGEOUS and obviously meant to be! CONGRATS:yahoo:!!!

Marron is much lighter with more vibrant deep purplely burgundy undertones. Cinnamon is a deep, deep brunette with less vivid reddish undertones insunlight. They are quite different, but cinnamon is much darker.

I was hoping the cinn would replace the marron as a holy grail, but it was just too different.

I took these photos when I received my cinn.

How does marron compare to cinnamon?

Lovely lovely bags, beautiful.

Attachments

• cinnmarcomp.jpg
    cinnmarcomp.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 40
  • cinnmarcomp2.jpg
    cinnmarcomp2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 26
  • cinnmarindoor.jpg
    cinnmarindoor.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 28