Holy GRail for my Birthday!! It's coming...05' TurQuoise!

Thanks so much! I haven't asked DH to help with a bag purchase in over a year. It was most definitely time! I have worked my little tookis off for a while, and I am most definitely due! LOL~

Thank you LovelyG~ you are way to sweet. I think I may need to side with you on this one. It is pretty gorgy if I do say so myself. I am totally ready to rock this baby with jean shorts and brown sandals this summer.

Thanks sis! I have a little charm coming in to wear on the Greige beauty~ Hopefully by the end of the week:biggrin:

This was a special birthday~ good bags, good friends and TPF!!!

Thanks girl!!! How are you?? I hope all is well in your neck of the woods:smile:

Your welcome girl..we are all worth it especially after working so hard for it.DH bought me a 06 Rouge Work and a 09 Black City. I swear it feels amazing that I got the Rouge like as if its brand new.So I think getting something so amazing and although an old color just puts you over the moon.I think i'll be turning cartwheels when I nab a Magenta I've wanted that color for 6 years....talk about lust,lol.

Last edited: