Holy GRail for my Birthday!! It's coming...05' TurQuoise!

Ghost, you looks faaaabulous! and happy birthday :heart:
love your collection, especially the 05 turquoise-my fave color of all Balenciagas
Thank you!! This may become my favorite too...only time will tell LOL~

Wow! What a stunning color! It looks great on you. Enjoy & Happy Birthday! :drool:
Thank you so much~ It took me a while to realize brighter colors are me, now to remember that ...

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Fabulous 05 Turquoise....It is stunning with your pretty coloring. You've got a great collection of rainbow Bals!
Awwww thanks Conni! I need a tan..hence why I am called Ghost! lol

Ghost, thanks for the lovely mod pics! You are so pretty and this bag looks amazing on you!!! It almost looks like it has PH HW:nuts: me want, me want, me want...lol
I will share with you...I think it would be wonderful to have a bag share, lets see what we can do about that shall we?? Ingenious!! I will take better pics on a day when I am actually dresses sometime soon.

here you go girl
attachment.php

:woohoo:major congrats beautiful blond girl:drinkup: this colour is so perfect on you,you found such a rare gem!!
Thanks darling! You are so very very sweet, I am still gorwing my hair out and this is it NOT done and sweaty. I need to hot roll it tonight.

:tender: Congrats on your newest beauty!!! Love your collection and color choices! Our tastes are very similar! Seeing your pics make me regret selling my Vert D'eau...

attachment.php
I am glad we have similar tastes, that way we can use each other as a backboard when we something we are not sure if it is me KWIM? There are a couple of Vert's flaoting around on the bay and bonanzle! I have been secretly stalking them...can't help it!

congrats! '05 are so amazing!!!!
Thank you!!!

congrats! '05 are so amazing!!!!
I have to agree...I never would have known had I not purchased the Magenta Day. What did I start?

The colour is just..gorgeous...... :heart::heart:
Thank you :biggrin:

Congrats on that amazing beauty! I LOVE your '05 collection photo. Happy Birthday to you!!
Thank you for the well wishes, I think I just became an o5' girl!

Oh so pretty! Congrats!!
Many thanks!!!

It's so beautiful!! Absolutely PERFECT for your hair color and skintone. What a fantastic birthday gift!!
Thank you~ you are way too kind. I see a ban in the horizon as soon as DH figures out how much he spent...LOL:nuts:

I just knew it would be THE perfect color for you! That bag was meant to be with you!!!!!! OMG the color, it's just perfect. How in the world do you stay on a ban when there are bags like this floating around! I'm thrilled you love her. Perfect, just perfect.:yahoo::yahoo:

you're making me question my ban, damn!

^^ LoL Red!! You are crackin' my ass up! I know...I know....I know...I am on a bag ban too. I am certainly not banning anything else but most definitely bags for now. I am so over budget it is not funny. So...lets stalk the charms shall we??

Thanks doll for the gracious compliments. I am thankful I finally met my Blue match in Turq. This is the 3rd Blue bag i have tried in Bal.

that's a treasury of coveted colours you have there! I love how saturated and seasoned they look. I just sold my VD recently and totally regretted not taking a family pic of my bags before that. =(

WOW! Your turquoise is stunning! Enjoy it Ghost, it looks fantastic on you.

I am insanely jealous of your Bal collection - you have such a bright colourful collection, turquoise is a fantastic addition :smile:

Ghost, Happy birthday to you!
You are beautiful!!!
And your turq city is just a perfection!!!Your 05 collection is beyond the word!
Beautiful photos! Your gorgeous blond × Turq city is stunning combo!
Thank you very much for sharing!!!

STUNNING!!!

(This sorta reminds me of your Aqua City - do you miss that beauty?)

Colour is definitely your thing... and I love the new hairdo, too!
Hi Mich!! The aqua was a bit darker and deeper, more on the dark side. Any older bag that I have had (Aqua/Violet/Black) didn't get much use. I guess that they just didn't make my heart sing. I have been growing my hair out since last May. I am going to keep going through the summer and see where it is at. I have not had long hair in like a decade! Thank you so much (hugs)~

that's a treasury of coveted colours you have there! I love how saturated and seasoned they look. I just sold my VD recently and totally regretted not taking a family pic of my bags before that. =(
Awww I am sorry you let your Vertie go, but if it wasn't for you, it is all good. I have let quite a few go on to others who love and adore them. I wish I could take a past/present picture of all of them..how glorious that would be!

WOW! Your turquoise is stunning! Enjoy it Ghost, it looks fantastic on you.

I am insanely jealous of your Bal collection - you have such a bright colourful collection, turquoise is a fantastic addition :smile:

Thank you so much~ It is now almost complete. I am coveting a few other colors, but that will take some time as my money tree went dry:nuts:

That's a beautiful bag, looks great on you, love the color!!! :tup:
Many thanks!! I am using her today for her first day to work!

WOW!!!! I knew that 05 Turquoise was hot, but now I'm to the MOON over it after seeing your photos!!!

I think I may have to start a hunt of my own for that color.
It is interesting as until I saw it IRL I had no idea how saturated it would be. I don't live near any stores that carry Bal nor know any person who has any, so all my purchases are kind of trial and error. I am hopefully getting near the end of the trial and error phase.. it kind of Irritates DH lol.

Ghost, Happy birthday to you!
You are beautiful!!!
And your turq city is just a perfection!!!Your 05 collection is beyond the word!
Beautiful photos! Your gorgeous blond × Turq city is stunning combo!
Thank you very much for sharing!!!

Ok YOU need to come and live in my closet every time I am have a "yucky" feeling day! You are way to generous, but I thank you none the less and send you many hugs in return!