Holy Grail Concealer????

With the sephora sale starting tomorrow for VIB I was in the market for a new concealer. I have pretty dark circles under my eyes (hereditary) and am always on the hunt for a concealer to cover them up. Right now I use a few dots of the tarte shape tape -since its not exactly my right shade- and cover fx together. Whats your favorite holy grail concealer????

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place in light/med. I try everything on the market and always come back to this. Shape Tape comes closest to matching the formula, but EL still comes out on top.

I use MAC Paint Pots in the skintones (painterly and soft ochre) as consealer since I saw it as a trick in the video of a MUA.
The pots are just eyeshadow primer but the ones without shimmer are awesome used as consealer.
Very different to any consealer I had.

Tom Ford Traceless Soft Matte Concealer

First concealer I’ve ever been able to use under my 73 yr old eyes. Doesn’t crease or settle into wrinkles, and it lasts all day. For me best under eye concealer ever! It is supposed to be buildable, but I still like Cle De Peau for face spots, etc. I’m lazy, like a one-shot dab for those areas. For younger skin, though, might be all you need.