HOLY CWAP!!! There's A BOX at MY Door!!!!!

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE!! You all ROCK!!

I'm gonna think about it for now. I have 30 days to decide from Overstock! I'm not sure on the color -- it IS a GREAT deal but need to decide if I want to keep a bag that I won't use all year... don't like to do that ... but then I think of the fabulous price... sigh...again, thanks all of you for helping and sharing the fun!

As far as Overstock goes -- they ROCK too! Besides the great price -- I got no payments/no interest for 90 days -- shipping was $1.00 and man it was fast! (ordered on Friday) Packaged and stuffed really nicely I must say. AND 30 days to return. I'm very happy with them.

OK, Big thanks and hugs to all! I'll keep you posted! :smile:

^^just had time to check tPF while making dinner and I have to say it does look more like cream than a stark white when viewing the non-flash pics, Minette.

I say you should think about it more like you stated. I fear light colored bags since I'm so clumsy but it's so just pristine and clean-lined!! You look great rockin' it. It's a tough call but luckily overstock lets you return at 30 days..keep us posted!! :yes::yes:

That's right, its never fun if you're unsure about something like the color. Sometimes it grows on you so watch for that. Otherwise even if you returned it it's not the end of the world because you could get something else that you love!

Just come across this thread. Minette, what have you been up to???!!! What a beautiful bag and it's a lovely, soft colour. Wish we had something like Overstock here...
Anyway, I was really worried about the colour of my bow satchel (cera but definitely an off-white not a cream). Here in the UK summer can be hit or miss (more miss this year) and I thought I'd get about 2-3 days use each year!
That bag has become a mainstay and I'm so glad I bought it.
BUT go with your gut instinct. I'm so sick of making buying mistakes that if I have any qualms now, back it goes.

I'm not sure on the color -- it IS a GREAT deal but need to decide if I want to keep a bag that I won't use all year... don't like to do that ... but then I think of the fabulous price... sigh...again, thanks all of you for helping and sharing the fun!

I don't abide by anyone's silly "seasonal" rules with colors. I'll carry a white bag in the winter and a black bag in the summer. I remember when it used to be next to criminal to wear white (especially white SHOES, heaven forBID!) after Labor Day, to DARE to go out without your bag matching your shoes was akin to committing a sin and assuring you a seat on the right hand side of Satan in hell.

It all boils down to whether you love it or not. Don't let the fashion gurus silly rules decide that for you. ;)

mlowran~ Hahaa! i WAS literally "running with scissors!" I'm still laughing at my insanity of yesterday, too.

Prada Psycho ~ I'm in NY, near the city. I hear ya... it's just that if I wear white in winter it's a "winter white" or cream, which i really love to do in winter. So i desided to put it away for a few days and mull it over, check it out later with sme outfits... It IS a dreamy bag!

Sarajane~Well... I've been up to no good! :smile: I'm glad you're using your bow satchel and loving it! That's how it should be with our sacs -- BAG LOVE!

Minette --
It looks white to me, the thing is -- there are a zillion whites (not according to Prada, but we're talking white comfort level for winter/fall, right?). I would also put it next to something you personally think of as a winter white and see how you feel -- or put on something you would wear in the fall and look at it with that.

The price was so incredible on that, I remember. Maybe it's time to just say oh to heck with it and enjoy it regardless !!

I had a box toooooooooo !!! Will post pics soon !!