HOLY CWAP!!! There's A BOX at MY Door!!!!!

Hahahaaaaa! Sorry I'm driving you ll nuts! OK, I took her outside with the WHITE Prada Dustbag (DOH!) and it's definitely NOT WHITE OUT WHITE -- it's a cream.

Took it out again and held it against WHITE computer paper -- NOPE! Not WHITE like that either!

Nor is it WHITE like my WHITE outdoor wicker chairs!

Then, my neighbor who was watching me over the fence finally asked me what i was doing and i asked her about it -- she votes cream... (and says i better hide it from her REAL good!)

Oy!

I think the flash makes it WHITE OUT WHITE coz it is definitely not white like a Prada dustbag...

here's a modeling pic -- I know I know... WHITE OUT WHITE -- flash!

Bowler4.jpg

OK..That last pic helped alot....Minette!!! You DAWG!!!!! I saw that bag on Overstock..I'm telling you they have GREAT deals!!! I bout an YSL off there and ALWAYS check the Pradas!!!!! LOVE it!!!!!! That does come in the cera color though, doesn't it? But it's like double the price than what you paid lol!!!! I say it's a light cream.....cera is more of a blush beige (holy CWAP I'm digging that baby out tomorrow!!!!) Congrats!!! As usual..you look great with your great bag with your great pose (love that foot pointed out---our Mama's sure did teach us how to take a pic, huh!!!) You're keeping her, right!?!?!

Oooohhh... I just dont know! :wtf:

I'll think on it...sigh... she is gorgeous, isn't she? I'm just not sure yet if I can wear her more than 3 months out of the year :nuts:

I never noticed the ittle side pockets on this baby -- oh they are so CUTE! My cell phone fits in there like butttttter!

What to dooooo, wat to dooooooooooooooo!

It is a beautiful bag...but it's not the same as the cera. Live with it for a few days and see how you feel...it does look wonderful on you!

In the meantime...here I am wondering if I should take my cera to NYC for the day on Saturday...my instincts tell me to leave her home...but she wants to see NYC!

that's a beautiful bag! I haven't seen that in real life, just the creamy one. It did look pretty white (but not like white out)..that dustbag pic helped though. congrats!

Hey Minette -

It really is quite beautiful, be it cream or white! It matches your sandals great too - so whatever color they are I think the bag is the same!

You wear it well :yes: - just decide if you love it enough to keep it.