Holy Crap !!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I didn't realize the Julianne is like $900 !!! I will be taking that off my list. Why so much ? Does anyone think it will go to outlet and for how much ? Thanks ! I' m sad now mostly because I really want a YSL Muse which is kind of similar and I don't know if the price difference would make me buy the Julianne or just save a little more for the YSL which I assume comes with the long strap too ?

2. The regular leather Julianne is $458...did you want the large one?

3. Yeah I have seen the prices on some of the Juliannes... I think the prices of all the coach bags have been a little ridiculous... thats why I only like a lot of the accessories or jewelry... I think the Julianne is overpriced, especially at $900 bucks! :wtf:

4. The reg. Julianne is only 458 the lgr is 900 is it the color? the steel now comes in the med. I saw it on the website today!

5. I haven't seen the Large...is it quite a bit bigger...it must be for the price difference!

6. I asked the SA at my boutique if Juliannes are going to the outlets and she told me they weren't. :sad:

7. ^^^I'm guessing they will show up at the outlets in a couple of months.

8. $900!? :shocked: I can wait for them to possibly hit the outlets, or the Bay!

9. I don't know, it was the one they had on display hook on one of the tables at the Coach store but I didn't know it came in diferent sizes, it was parchment. Do they make the large in the parchment ?

10. Nope, no large in the parchment. Just Espresso & Steel, an ivory patent, and now the Spectator ones, which carry an even bigger price tag:faint:
    My parchment is the regular size, but fits all the things that I carry in my large sabrina just fine...and at $458, she's easier on the wallet!:tup:

11. The price on the large is kind of ridiculous imo. It's not THAT much larger than the regular one, and certainly doesn't look like a $900 bag to me. The travel Sabrina costs that much and it's considerably larger than the large Julianne. Go figure :weird:

12. I have the regular Julianne and it is plenty roomy. Btw, I saw the new steel one while on vacation last week and it is tdf!