Holy Crap! Where can I find this shoe??? *Swoons*

Dec 11, 2006
I just came across the most beautiful shoe I think I have ever seen! The Stuart Weitzman Hotspot in gold with swarovski crystals!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2938448...Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=2377052&P=1

Problem is I have never seen these before and can't find them online....are they sold out everywhere???

hotspots.jpg

Guess I might have to hunt ebay. I did see that listing (thank you!), but I unfortunately have really tiny feet (5-6). I'll try calling around the stores. Thank you for the information, i:heart:bags

I was bored :whistle: with time on my hands. So I livechated nordtrom and was told that there are several stores with these available in gold in 5 - 6. They rep spoke to someone named Stephone at the Scottsdale, Arizona store (#380) and was told they were available there his number is 480-429-1600. I hope you get them!

Last edited:
I was bored :whistle: with time on my hands. So I livechated nordtrom and was told that there are several stores with these available in gold in 5 - 6. They rep spoke to someone named Stephone at the Scottsdale, Arizona store (#380) and was told they were available there his number is 480-429-1600. I hope you get them!

OMG, you're amazing!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:You guys on this forum never cease to amaze me!!!