Holy crap!! Peyton heaven at my outlet...just in 12 peytons!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. HI ladies,
    Just came back from my outlet they had about 12 peytons just being taken out of the box.

Here's the run down:

4 white patent leather ones.

2 teal ones

2 green pearlized *i think* ones

About 4 gold ones??!

All 50% off retail price.

RIVERHEAD TANGER OUTLETS, NEW YORK. I was JUST there, so call in the morning to get one. I don't know the number off hand but you can get it quickly at the Tanger Outlet website.

2. I meant to post this in the shopping section mods, I apologize.

3. did they have any sabrinas?

4. I think a bunch of Peytons are now showing up at the outlets. There was a table of them at my outlet today.

5. I haven't been to my outlets in over a month but I can just imagine all the beautiful Peytons. I saw a picture of someone's Peyton collection here and out of all the colors I think that the Pearlized green Peyton stood out the best.

6. No prob! I will move it right over for ya. :biggrin:

7. That's my fav one, Oops!! I think one reason I love the Peytons is because they did so many nice colors!! Sometimes I really like a style but don't care for the colors.