Holy Crap, Look what I Found!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was at a thrift store this morning, they had mens and women's pants on sale for $1 so I went looking for some work pants. It gets pretty dirty where I work so I buy pants for $1 so I don't care what happens to them. Anyway, I'm looking through the rack and I spot a label you'd never expect to see in the men's rack: Miu Miu! Not only were they in perfect condition but they were my wife's size :yahoo: That's the best deal I've found at a thrift store since I got a Versace Polo for $1.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. thats AMAZING
    im so jealous of your lucky wife!

3. No freakin' way! Kpassa.. congrats to you and your wife on all these deals you've been finding!

4. Wow, did you get lucky and you look great in them.

Now is that you or your wife wearing the pants???? ROFL.

5. Great deal kpassa!!! Your wife scored espec having your eagle eyes in her corner!

6. Once I found them I checked every label on every pair of pants in the place to make sure more pairs hadn't been donated. I must have looked at a thousand pairs of pants but that was the only one. :shrugs:

7. Those are my wifes, but she does ocassionally let me get into them :happydance:

8. Great deal!

9. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: