Holy crap I fell in love with a Gap bag. ro for pic

1. Whatcha think?

Its reaaaaaally soft leather, kinda like my Hayden Harnett belt handle clutch. It was $134 which is crazy for Gap, but I thought it was pretty reasonable for what I was getting. The quality isn't too great (some of the stitching is slightly skewed) but I'm just telling myself its the "deconstructed" look. ;)

gapbag.jpg
  2. love your spycam shot. :yes: it looks as though gap has joined BR, etc in trying to introduce better and higher pricepoint bags. the stitching would really be a concern though for that $. interesting to see how it develops.

3. That looks really nice! Is it just me, or does it seem like everyone is capitalizing on the handbag craze? $134 for a GAP bag is alot for the company's targeted consumers.

4. damn that is crazy expensive for gap. i agree everyone is jumping on the wagon making handbags.

5. Looks really cute, enjoy!!!!

6. that is expensive for gap! but enjoy! i'd buy at least a coach for $134.00 though...

7. I agree, but the bag looks really nice! Enjoy!

8. I acutally saw it when I was out shopping today. I must agree the price is outrageous but the leather is super soft. I was going to wait until it goes on major sale to get it b/c I do like the vintage look of it

9. Really cute!!!!

Perfect example that bags can be just as gorgeous if they aren't costing you over $1 k!!!!!!! :yahoo:

10. That is expensive for Gap I agree - but it does look lush - it will be great when you don't want to use a really expensive bag - I really like it!

11. Wow, cute bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice