Holy Cow!

blah956

Aug 16, 2009
DFW
i have a Coach bag that I ordered from an employee loyalty catalogue that my dad was given. (he didn't work for coach. he works for a Texan HEB chain and was given the catalogue for working 20+ years).

anyways, the bag came monogrammed with my initials. so i think coach may have been doing this for a while already.

blah956

Aug 16, 2009
DFW
they may have! it may also be on special request too because i've never heard the service advertised or even offered to me when shopping instore!

wcofer28

Ready for Summer!!
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
Virginia
Maybe it has, I just saw it on the Japan site and got excited lol

I'm excited too!! I have hangtags from some bags I'd take and have heat stamped right now:biggrin:. I'll never buy LV or Hermes, so I'd love a personalized Coach! Thanks for letting us know Baglover:smile:

BagloverBurr

always in LVoe
Jan 3, 2010
Detroit MI
Welcome all!! I wish I could read Kanji to know the details. I am gonna have the hubby ask his coworkers to tell me what the site says

Aprile

Aug 30, 2009
There are a couple of bags I have that I know I will never get rid of that I would love to have this done too. Then I have a couple of bags that well I know I will get bored with soon and it wouldn't pay to have them done because then I couldn't give them away or sell them. So if I had this done it would have to be something I knew I was going to love for a very long time.

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
Why are they the American/English (there's a name for this, can't think of it) alphabet rather than characters?