Holy Cow - MAC's new website

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
    maccosmetics.com has been redesigned. I was just goofing around on there and found something called "Colour Play" First I guess you chose a part of your face. Let's say "Cheeks". It's got this slidey bar on th left side like a spectrum then you can chose what area of the face and find colors you like. On a whim I picked purple and it listed everything on their website that's purple and can be used on cheeks. (pigments in this case)

It's so fun!!

AND it has some kind of coordinating thing going on. So you can see how colors look together.

Very neat. I'm still getting the hang of it.

Anyone else had a try?

2. oooh and you can narrow it down by product form and finish.

It's like art with no mess. I'm having a blast.

3. It is pretty fun!!! Will take some getting used to, though...!!!!

4. WOW! I love it!

5. Oooh didn't know about that new feature!!! Thanks Cousin Tiss!

6. Thanks, Tiss! I just hopped on this morning to look at something, but I didn't play! Can't wait to have a few minutes!

7. Anytime girls, I had to say something just in case...I found it totally by accident. Completely missed it the TWO, count 'em, two times I went on earlier today.

I'm hoping it will show my new ways to wear the colors I have -- you know, see what's good together.

8. I love it!

9. Oh pleeease. Lol I probably went on like 6 times this morning and missed it.

10. I :heart: it!

11. it's fun

12. Where is it??????

The new site is confusing lol. I need to get used to it!

13. I found it, it was on the main page.

14. you can buy palettes now, yayyyyy!:smile: I love all the new changes, thanks for the heads up!

15. If you mean empty e/s palettes and empty blush palettes, PLEASEEE tell me where you found them!!