Holy Cow...lol!..how We Torture Our Phh...!!

that is so funny...and your lawn if so nice!!!! Yummy!!!! (the house looks pretty in the background too...)

what do you use on that lawn?

Oh, yes and those cows are adorable...it's like a ranch in suburbia! Gotta love that!

(mine lawn has been reduced to window flower boxes...but I like stocking up information in case I ever get a lawn again, one day=)...It's a Paris thing....

^thanks everyone!he had a fun day ..I actually cooked(!) and had his family over...his dad is ill..so we kept it simple but nice.he actually liked the LV tie my daughter gave him!LOL!

I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. Thats one big cow! For my mom's 40th, we put 40 pink flamingos in the front lawn for all to see. She lived in FL growning up, and is now in NY. She said it made her feel like home again. Happy Birthday to PHH!

Jill said:
Actually..PHH wants you all to know that he truly isnt a Purse Hating Hubby......He is a PRICE Hating Hubby..LOL...he thinks we are all insane to spend more than 10 dollars on a bag...!!!!!?????????????????...LOL!!!Yep..I have to live with him...HEE!HEE!HEE!

LOL - I love this - so hilarious and giving me ideas for mine when he turns 40!:lol: