Holy cow... I took the plunge!!

ktdid

LV Baby!
O.G.
Mar 20, 2007
And you guys are all to blame ;) I finally took the LV plunge! And I went all out by ordering a Galliera PM! I've been looking at it since Saturday night and have been stalking Elux since then. It would come and go on the site and then I put my name on the wait list at the Neiman's LV nearby. No call and I was desperate to order before the price increase (though what's another $40 at this point...). I just checked elux one more time and it was available!!!! And I hit submit!!! I did hold back and only did regular shipping- what self control!!

I can't even tell you how excited I am right now!! I've never seen the bag IRL but just know it will be my all time fav. And now I want a Damier Azur Speedy... the addiction begins! I'm learning so much from reading this forum so thanks so much-- especially to all of those that keep posting pics of their Gallieras!!

It's a sweeeeeet bag. I just saw a woman at Starbucks this morning walk in with one....thank goodness I had my laptop and popped over eLux's page to check out what it was !!
HOT HOT HOT

ktdid! congrats!!! I just got one myself today as Saks!!! isnt it absolutely gorgeous!!!?? did you end up getting the smaller one? the larger one is huge-more for travel, not everyday.

ktdid! congrats!!! I just got one myself today as Saks!!! isnt it absolutely gorgeous!!!?? did you end up getting the smaller one? the larger one is huge-more for travel, not everyday.

I did get the smaller as I know I'll want to carry it all the time!

Thanks everybody!! I'm still just so excited but now I'm kind of kicking myself for not doing express shipping. I'm such an instant gratification type of girl!!:yes: Now when do those tax rebate checks get sent out :P

YAY Katie! I was stalking eLux for the PM too!!!! :heart: Please post pics of yours when it arrives. I was impatient and paid for express shipping but I bet ours will arrive the same day or only a day apart. ;)

Congrats on your LV!!!!