Holy cow, I just ate 2 lbs. of grapes

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Aren't they supposed to have a laxative effect? LOL Fun times...

2. You'll be feeling that later tonight. lol

3. Oh you did not just do that. OK, well we will be here when you have a tummy ache..:heart:

4. Irishgal, you are a sweetheart. Thanks.

5. godspeed, hun. godspeed.

6. Hehe, how ya feeling?

7. Not too shabby! Gettin' hungry again, but ran outta grapes.

8. Did they have seeds? What if you grow a grape vine in your tummy?:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

9. think of it this way. low calories and still get to loose more calories:shame: :roflmfao: .

10. Harhar, you meanies!!!

They were just so good. I couldn't stop eating them! They were practically walking into my mouth.

11. I know what you mean. That happens to me a lot, but usually with M&M's...

12. i know what you mean too. this happens to me with berries.

13. mmm yum.. i luv grapes!!!

14. it happens to me all the time when i am holding a bunch of grapes, next thing i know, only branches left!!!!!

15. Haha...I can totally identify with your experiences. I remember being in rez and too lazy to cook for myself so I'd raid the fridge for anything that could be eaten ASAP. Usually it'd be grapes and I could eat 2 lbs plus in one go.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice