HOLY COW! Check out the price on this 06 Grey First!!!!

:confused1:................
fishing.gif
....................... :popcorn:

I really dislike these numbered "bidder" stuff, ebay thinks this is added security, but it lets dead beat bidders have their way in bidding anything they want. No one ever has to know who they are, and they can just create another account when theirs get suspended for this type of bidding behavior. I serious doubt the highest bidder will honor their bid.

I really dislike these numbered "bidder" stuff, ebay thinks this is added security, but it lets dead beat bidders have their way in bidding anything they want. No one ever has to know who they are, and they can just create another account when theirs get suspended for this type of bidding behavior. I serious doubt the highest bidder will honor their bid.

I may be wrong, but I thought that the seller of the item can see the acutal user ID's and that everyone else sees the "bidder#" (in place of the user id's)...

Either way, this auction is out of control--will be interested to see if we see this bag relisted very soon... ;)

I may be wrong, but I thought that the seller of the item can see the acutal user ID's and that everyone else sees the "bidder#" (in place of the user id's)...

Either way, this auction is out of control--will be interested to see if we see this bag relisted very soon... ;)

I don't know how this works, if the seller choses to have this type of listing or ebay just picks out a few and do this as a test run to see how well this works. Either way, will be fun to see how this auction turns out!