Holy Cow - A Fake Jacinda Already???

I am new to Kooba, and just purchased two from NM- the pink Lola and the Lavendar Jacinda. To make a long story short, they both went back. The lavendar was too pale and the Lola was defective. I'm awaitng replacements, and decided to get the Jacinda in black patent instead.

But here's my question- is the Jacinda new for spring 08, or has it been around for a while? I was under the impression it was one of the classic styles, but then I see this thread which gives me the impression it is new.

I reported it and also a seller I know who has an ebay manager is going to report it, so maybe that will help. I also reported the Pink Devin from Taiwan. Alot of people are going to suckered by these new fakes if they aren't pulled.
Usually it takes some time and you can be assured new bags will be real but these guys were quick.

I'm still shocked at how fast that was! Thanks Lexie and anyone else who may have reported it. Despite our efforts it's still up. Maybe they just haven't finished investigating yet.

Just unreal!

I know, I keep waiting for them to disappear off my watch list. In a way, I'd like to get my hands on one and inspect it inside and out. It's amazing that they made the Devin as well as they did. I imagine the leather sucks.

Here's all of this seller's Kooba listings. Are any real? It's hard to tell. Does anyone have a Pamela?

http://search.stores.ebay.com/Dress...erapyQQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsaselZ47285621QQsofpZ0

Check out the funky looking leather on the Devin though...

117888554_o.jpg

Dear Riceandsoup,
I sent you a private message, I did not mean to offend you, It wasnt meant that way. Please accept my appoligies if i have.
Sincerley