Holy Chanel......I got 3!

wantmore

Sep 8, 2007
I've been planning on buying "a" (meaning one, LOL!) Chanel and missed out before the Nov. 2007 price increase. I wanted to buy them this time before the next price increase, so, like any other hot blooded tPF-ers, I ended up getting 3 :wtf:! These are my first Chanels!

I was also going to get an E/W in red, but it remains elusive. I was also going to get a black PST, but decided against it since I've done enough spending for one day!

(1) 2.55 in Metallic Silver with polished dark Silver H/W, size 224
(2) Classic Flap Hybrid in White Caviar, washed leather with Ruthenium H/W, size Medium
(3) E/W in Black Caviar with Gold H/W (I ordered the Silver Hardware but my SA made a mistake and sent me the Gold Hardware)

Pictures142watermarked.jpg

omg! -you're really living up to your tPF nickname (wantmore) !!

you definitely beat the next price increase... so no more remorse! why do I have a feeling you might end up buying more before the next price increase?

anyhow, congratulations on the fabulous new additions!

so perfect!!! a metallic, a white, a black. you got yourself a great start!
That's exactly why I chose all these colors :smile:! I am set!

omg! -you're really living up to your tPF nickname (wantmore) !!

you definitely beat the next price increase... so no more remorse! why do I have a feeling you might end up buying more before the next price increase?

anyhow, congratulations on the fabulous new additions!
Oh gawd! "wantmore" is so fitting for me....seems like I can't have enough! LOL!
Nah, I think I'm done....hopefully (Psssst...I joined the Curb Your Consumerism thread).