HOLT RENFREW SALE - DEC. 11th & 12th

cttc

O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
so apparently this upcoming weekend, holts is having a sale!

25% off non-sale items, 10% off sale items.

anyone received their invitation in the mail yet?

i would love to know their long list of exclusions this time and see if there's anything that's worth my time to make a time downtown. :graucho:

PrincessD

Hello!!
O.G.
Jan 23, 2009
Canada
hmm... I wouldn't be able to go find out what's included since I've got finals to prepare for! Anybody know if the metallic Mcqueen jersey scarf is on sale? I doubt it'll be cheaper than Saks even with customs & duties, but still curious since the one I want is sold out there!

cttc

O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
hmm... I wouldn't be able to go find out what's included since I've got finals to prepare for! Anybody know if the metallic Mcqueen jersey scarf is on sale? I doubt it'll be cheaper than Saks even with customs & duties, but still curious since the one I want is sold out there!
saks is having this spend some, get some event starting tomorrow!
you get a certain value of gift card if you spend up to a certain amount of money, maybe that'll compensate some of your customs & duties lol

and you can sign up for their email to receive 10% off the first order you place!

00dimsum00

O.G.
Dec 2, 2006
so apparently this upcoming weekend, holts is having a sale!

25% off non-sale items, 10% off sale items.

anyone received their invitation in the mail yet?

i would love to know their long list of exclusions this time and see if there's anything that's worth my time to make a time downtown. :graucho:
pretty much everything's excluded this time around. i got my card yesterday, its at home right now but from what i remember off the top of my head excluded: gucci, prada, tiffany, links, balanciaga, LV,chanel, dior,hermes, etc..

but i guess that means burberry, coach, and marc jacobs are still included.

Nov 3, 2008
Uggh, everything you might want to buy is excluded!

*Excluding gift cards, cosmetics, fragrances, regualr priced items, Happy Christmas shop, gifts and gourmet, Carole Tanenbaum, Chanel, Hermes, Gucci watches and leather goods, Prada leather goods, Balenciaga leather goods, Tom Ford's men's apparel and footwear, Gucci men's and women's footwear, Prads men's and women's footwear, Gucci men's accessories, Prada men's accessories, Made to measure, Dior, MaxMara Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., Links of London, Diesel Denim,Thomas Pink, Holt Renfrew Furs and other selected departments. Excludes holts salon & spa gift certificates and services. Excludes all Resort and Spring 2011 fashions and accessories; Made to Measure. No price adjustments on prior purchases. Sale in effect from Sat Dec 11- Sunday Dec 12, or while quantities last. Styles, quantities and sizes are limited and vary by store. Not valid at Last Call. Not valid with any other offers.

Last edited:

cttc

O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
wow, now this sale does NOT appeal to me at all.

i still remember how balenciaga used to be included!

PrincessD

Hello!!
O.G.
Jan 23, 2009
Canada
saks is having this spend some, get some event starting tomorrow!
you get a certain value of gift card if you spend up to a certain amount of money, maybe that'll compensate some of your customs & duties lol

and you can sign up for their email to receive 10% off the first order you place!
Yeah, I've previously purchased from Saks before and used the 10% discount already. The thing is the scarf I want is sold out at Saks!

Couture Zoe

May 8, 2010
NYC
Thanks for the info. You just saved me a bunch of time.

Off to the next sale...

Uggh, everything you might want to buy is excluded!

*Excluding gift cards, cosmetics, fragrances, regualr priced items, Happy Christmas shop, gifts and gourmet, Carole Tanenbaum, Chanel, Hermes, Gucci watches and leather goods, Prada leather goods, Balenciaga leather goods, Tom Ford's men's apparel and footwear, Gucci men's and women's footwear, Prads men's and women's footwear, Gucci men's accessories, Prada men's accessories, Made to measure, Dior, MaxMara Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., Links of London, Diesel Denim,Thomas Pink, Holt Renfrew Furs and other selected departments. Excludes holts salon & spa gift certificates and services. Excludes all Resort and Spring 2011 fashions and accessories; Made to Measure. No price adjustments on prior purchases. Sale in effect from Sat Dec 11- Sunday Dec 12, or while quantities last. Styles, quantities and sizes are limited and vary by store. Not valid at Last Call. Not valid with any other offers.