Holt Renfrew Purchase

jennifer20

shop till you drop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2009
if you purchased a bag from Holt Renfrew, will you be able to get that bag repaird at the Gucci store? the bag is under 1 year old and i have the receipt from Holts. Can anyone confirm this and if this is Gucci's policy???

Also, does anyone know what the Holt Renfrew repair policy is? do they do repairs themselves?

I'm pretty sure you can take it to the Gucci store to get it repaired but I don't know if they will charge you or not since you didn't buy it from the boutique.

Holts sends the bags to Gucci to get fixed but from what I remember they don't have the 1 year warranty anymore so there might be a fee.

I'm pretty sure you can take it to the Gucci store to get it repaired but I don't know if they will charge you or not since you didn't buy it from the boutique.

Holts sends the bags to Gucci to get fixed but from what I remember they don't have the 1 year warranty anymore so there might be a fee.

thank you, wildchild....i just wasn't sure if i was able to take it to them at all...i don't mind getting charged as long as its not too extreme.
oh im surprised that Holts doesn't have the one year warranty anymore. so they have no warranty or repair policy at all?
now i wonder why ppl buy from holts at all, when it is clearly better to buy at the Gucci store.

I know the last time I asked Holt Renfrew, they said there will be a fee since they're attached to Holt Renfrew and not gucci...whatever that means...anyway, I brought the bag to the gucci store itself and they repaired it for free (under warranty), even though I got the bag in Europe...not sure if this info helps