Holt Renfrew Private Shopping Night

1. Hey there fellow Canadians,

Holts is having their private shopping night soon.
    -With any min. purchase of $750 you will receive a $50 HR Giftcard
    -With any min. purchase of $1,250, you will receive a $100 HR Giftcard
    -With any min. purchase of $2,250, you will receive a $200 HR Giftcard
    -With any min. purchase of $5,000 you will receive a $500 HR Giftcard

Edmonton-Wednesday, November 8, 2006 6:00pm-9:00
    Bloor Street, Yorkdale, Sherway Gardens, Calgary, Vancouver-Wednesday, November 15, 2006 6:30-9:30
    Winnipeg Personal Shopping Suites-November 15, 2006 6:00-9:00

Enjoy :yes:

2. Does this sale exclude any items?

And do you need a HR Credit Card?

3. I just got an email regarding the window event and concert on Nov 7 with exclusive holiday shopping between 8-10 pm. Does anyone know if there will be discounts during that time?

4. Yeah, you usually need a HR card for these events :sad:

5. ^I don't think you need a HR card (unless they changed the rules) ... I bought my Balenciaga twiggy last November and did not pay with an HR card and received a $100 HR giftcard (which I later used on my Mulberry roxanne).

6. I believe that it includes everything including cosmetics and accessories and I don't think you need an HR credit card.

BTW, 2% of the evening's retail sales will be donated to the children's wish foundation of Canada. A little something to kinda justify your spending :smile:

7. happy shopping, canadians! :smile:

8. I don't necessarily think you do need a HR C/card. I don't have one. I just went in yesterday and saw Nick @ Calgary HR. I planned on pre-ordering 1 item..but walked out with 4 items on that list!!!

9. No, you are correct. Events that are posted on the email system is for everyone.

10. yay! i will do my christmas shopping then! i already warned my bf haha!

11. Is LV included in this?

12. yep!:yahoo:

13. darn, my trip to vancouver is on 11/16, missed by a day.....

14. jazzie, r u sure? i thought lv, chanel, gucci were always excluded.

15. Nick (SA @ LV counter), told me that after I pick up my purchases from the LV counter, I would have to go upstairs to customer service and they would tally up all purchases from the store, then give me the gift cards.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice