Holt Renfrew now selling pre-loved bags

... why are they selling a Gucci SuperMini Dionysus for 1.5X retail?

I don't think the prices are that surprising. Compared to LXRCo, what you would pay at Fashionphile when the dollar is crap + Canadian customs, a few other consignment shops I follow. They're outlandish but completely what I would expect.

... why are they selling a Gucci SuperMini Dionysus for 1.5X retail?

I don't think the prices are that surprising. Compared to LXRCo, what you would pay at Fashionphile when the dollar is crap + Canadian customs, a few other consignment shops I follow. They're outlandish but completely what I would expect.
What I find quite surprising for the most part is simply the overall condition of the bags... Not quite what I was expecting unless they plan to only offer this online but it wouldn't be a very good image in-store. I think Maison Simons did a much better job when they launched their pre-loved offerings.

Reactions: papertiger
This really takes away the luxe vibe that Holts had in the 90s. I understand that the consignment market is something that's growing with social media nowadays, but I think it would be better if they operated it under a different branch.

The pricing and condition of these bags are embarrassing…

Reactions: papertiger