Holt Renfrew Last call deal?

kiki119

needs to save
Jan 23, 2009
Columbus, OH/Toronto CA
Oy, I wish I lived nearby...or that there was a LC here. Do they charge send?

Did they have the hot pink Miu Miu pumps?
they don't have the hot pink..

they have a few of these left from this collection... they have these point pumps (without the ruffle) in pink/red... and also these beige booties too.. which they have tons of 37... :smile:

Attachments

gapaholic13

R+F Independent Cons
O.G.
Jan 11, 2007
Canada
Oh my goodness, I LOVE the pumps...I'd adore them in pink/red...anyone know if they do charge sends??

leecube

O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
Wow, congrats on scoring such great deals!! Do you have pictures of the Miu Miu pumps and flats? Even with the high sales tax in Toronto, those are still good deals. I will definitely send my friend over there to check it up.

Sales update weekend of May 9:

Clearance boots/shoes additional 50% off
Rest of shoes additional 25% off
Clearance skirt additional 90% off
Clearance top/pants additioanl 80% off
clearn spring jackets additiaonl 50% off

here are my conquests today:
fALL 2007 Miu Miu Pumps (2 pairs) - $90/pr
spring 2008 Miu Miu Flat (2 prias) - $65/pr
Phiolosophy di Alberta Ferretti skirt - $19
... SO 4 pairs of Miu Miu's + 1 Alberta skirt.. came up to about mid 300 with tax!!!!! :yahoo:

there are TONS of great clearnance shoes.... beautiful Miu Miu pumps from Fall 07!!! but they don't have my size today >_<

also..... still have a pair of Fairy Heel with flowers heels... 25% off - so about $280...

saw some CL heels on the clearance too... will be about 190 after discount!

GOOD LUCK!

kiki119

needs to save
Jan 23, 2009
Columbus, OH/Toronto CA
Oh my goodness, I LOVE the pumps...I'd adore them in pink/red...anyone know if they do charge sends??
I doubt that they do charge sends... I personally think the Last Call SAs are not very helpuful :shrugs:why don't u give them a call to give it a try?
Phone: 905-886-7444

Wow, congrats on scoring such great deals!! Do you have pictures of the Miu Miu pumps and flats? Even with the high sales tax in Toronto, those are still good deals. I will definitely send my friend over there to check it up.
Thanks... I am very excited!! I got two pair each of the pumps & flats... one of them will go to my cousin in NYC... I can't resist to get them since they are suchhh great deals...I got similar pumps at Century 21 about 2 months ago for US$199... so Holt last call does have some amazing deals right now....

here are the babies...

leecube

O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
Thanks so much for the photos, kiki119! Those MiuMiu flats are adorable! Do they have small sizes left? 5.5-6.5? I must tell my friend to get a pair for me if they do. Any other cute flats there? TIA.

kiki119

needs to save
Jan 23, 2009
Columbus, OH/Toronto CA
Thanks so much for the photos, kiki119! Those MiuMiu flats are adorable! Do they have small sizes left? 5.5-6.5? I must tell my friend to get a pair for me if they do. Any other cute flats there? TIA.
I think I saw a pair of 6.5 yesterday in the flats...........

but there is def. pair of booties in 6.5 ;)

saw some very cute Derek Lam Patent flats! it's 99 after discount :smile:

Jun 16, 2008
i remember back when Last call was on Steeles, not many people knew about it and it always had amazing stuff!!! i find sometimes in vaughan mills it gets really crowded and overwhelming so i just give up

pro_shopper

♥dreaming of Chanel♥
Apr 26, 2007
There used to be one in Winnipeg too, but now I think they only have personal shopping there ! :sad:
So then does that mean that there is only one Holts last call and its located in Vaughn mills? How far is that from Toronto? Wish they had one closer to me...

babybubba753

May 26, 2008
Toronto, Canada
just came back, but didn't see anything that great..just because it's designer doesn't mean it doesn't look silly. Some of the stuff left was just plain ugly or kind of falling apart. Better luck next time