Oct 28, 2008
Holt Renfrew Last Call
Hours:
M-Sa 10-9, Su 11-7
Location: 1 Bass Pro Mills Dr. (at Hwy. 400), Vaughan Mills, Vaughan
Phone: 905-886-7444

Jul 5, 2007
Aurora, Canada
I saw the Balenciaga booties but they didn't have my size! I'm so sad too. I put the Prada clutch on hold, then forgot to pick it up on my way out. Of course someone bought it the next morning after I went back to pick it up! Sigh...I did get a Burberry skirt that was regular $600 for $40 and a Chloe top (not See by Chloe) that was regular $400 for $26 :smile:

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I was just there yesterday.. deals weren't THAT great - some things were super though. I scored a Zegna, Paul Smith and Duchamps tie all for additional 80% off, and a Prada star keychain for additional 80% off as well !

I was hoping for more shoes, but nothing good. :sad:

Jul 5, 2007
Aurora, Canada
Let me know if the prada clutch is still there (it's pinkish purple and ruffly) because I don't believe the sales associates that work there, they are shady (most of them).

kiki119

needs to save
Jan 23, 2009
Columbus, OH/Toronto CA
the prada clutch was beautiful... if I had the $$ I would've got it...

but I just got a MM cluth & bow bag last week! eeks!

americancheart: how about trying to call the store?!

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Let me know if the prada clutch is still there (it's pinkish purple and ruffly) because I don't believe the sales associates that work there, they are shady (most of them).
It's still there as of Monday.

And the sales associates that pick up the phone don't check inventory because they are on the floor. I couldn't even get another of the same item because they aren't "allowed" to look up inventory anymore, and I was asking while I was there, item in hand. :s

Jul 5, 2007
Aurora, Canada
Seriously??? I called on Monday morning and they said they sold it! I'm so mad right now, I'm going to complain because this will be the THIRD time I've had to go back to get it.

Pandy

Apr 4, 2007
quick question. when you go in to look at the bags, do you have to wait for a SA to help you since the bags are behind a counter? or do you just go look? cuz there's hardly a SA behind the counter...

Jul 5, 2007
Aurora, Canada
it's sad but true. They do have 25% off select Marc Jacobs bags right now though (or at least at the end of last week) on the right side of the bag section. It was tempting but I'm saving up for a pair of manolos.

kiki119

needs to save
Jan 23, 2009
Columbus, OH/Toronto CA
Sales update weekend of May 9:

Clearance boots/shoes additional 50% off
Rest of shoes additional 25% off
Clearance skirt additional 90% off
Clearance top/pants additioanl 80% off
clearn spring jackets additiaonl 50% off

here are my conquests today:
fALL 2007 Miu Miu Pumps (2 pairs) - $90/pr
spring 2008 Miu Miu Flat (2 prias) - $65/pr
Phiolosophy di Alberta Ferretti skirt - $19
... SO 4 pairs of Miu Miu's + 1 Alberta skirt.. came up to about mid 300 with tax!!!!! :yahoo:

there are TONS of great clearnance shoes.... beautiful Miu Miu pumps from Fall 07!!! but they don't have my size today >_<

also..... still have a pair of Fairy Heel with flowers heels... 25% off - so about $280...

saw some CL heels on the clearance too... will be about 190 after discount!

GOOD LUCK!

gapaholic13

R+F Independent Cons
O.G.
Jan 11, 2007
Canada
Oy, I wish I lived nearby...or that there was a LC here. Do they charge send?

Did they have the hot pink Miu Miu pumps?

mona_danya

Personal Shopper
O.G.
I wish I lived near there too...I went last month but there was soooooo much stuff and so little time. I had my kids and DH with me so I just looked around and drooled a little.

I wish they would have more outlets in different areas in Canada so we can share the wealth! The amount of stock was just CRAZY....specially the clothes!

They had some great bags and gorgeous Coach Oxford pumps in grey....