Holt Renfrew Last call deal?

Luxuryphilia

Oct 22, 2012
I just went to the Quebec location today and there were laptop accessories by MBMJ and Bodhi. Also, a few ipad sleeves by Gucci and Prada. As for handbags, quite a few Rebecca Minkoffs and some MBMJ, a few Gucci and Burberry. They have a bunch of Tory Burch ballet flats for $149 and the Miu Miu red and black patent flats mentioned above, and also Papaya-coloured Prada ballet flats for $195.

mrsmadz902

May 5, 2011
Toronto
I just went to the Quebec location today and there were laptop accessories by MBMJ and Bodhi. Also, a few ipad sleeves by Gucci and Prada. As for handbags, quite a few Rebecca Minkoffs and some MBMJ, a few Gucci and Burberry. They have a bunch of Tory Burch ballet flats for $149 and the Miu Miu red and black patent flats mentioned above, and also Papaya-coloured Prada ballet flats for $195.
Gucci bag?? Haven't seen those here in Toronto :sad:. There's tons of jimmy choo, prada and Bennett shoes though! But I'm in the market for luxury panties at a fraction of the price! LOVE my Armani lace panties for $7!! That's cheaper than winners & the bay!

Apr 15, 2007
Gucci bag?? Haven't seen those here in Toronto :sad:. There's tons of jimmy choo, prada and Bennett shoes though! But I'm in the market for luxury panties at a fraction of the price! LOVE my Armani lace panties for $7!! That's cheaper than winners & the bay!

Armani lace panties for $7... WOW:tup:

LuckyNumb3r7

May 18, 2013
I posted this in the Alexander Wang Deals and Steals but figured I would add it here in case anyone was interested.

"If anyone is near Vaughn Mills Mall in Ontario north of Toronto. I went to hr2 today and they had 2 Alexander Wang Prisma totes for $447.50 then discounted to $349.
One was in Horn and the other was in Tang. (These two purses to be exact.)
If I could, I would have picked up the tote in Horn!"

mrsmadz902

May 5, 2011
Toronto
Bought a pair of Gucci wedges yesterday for $228 down from $575! Got a free Missoni bear for spending over $100 too! Pix to come :smile:

M

Member 279435

I posted this in the Alexander Wang Deals and Steals but figured I would add it here in case anyone was interested.

"If anyone is near Vaughn Mills Mall in Ontario north of Toronto. I went to hr2 today and they had 2 Alexander Wang Prisma totes for $447.50 then discounted to $349.
One was in Horn and the other was in Tang. (These two purses to be exact.)
If I could, I would have picked up the tote in Horn!"
I need to get myself to the hr2 ASAP. That is quite a steal!