Holt Renfrew Last call deal?

Jul 5, 2007
Aurora, Canada
I went last weekend....here's what I bought and what they have going on right now:

Bought:
Fendi Pleated Bib Shirt Dress - Regular about $1800, for $80
Marni printed skirt - Regular $525 for $99
Phillip Lim top: Regular $355 for $125
Burberry dress: Regular $255 for $83

and....the most beautiful Balenciaga tie dyed gladiator sandals, Reg. $675 for $200. They are just perfect and were photographed on SJP and the Olsen twins.

Here were the sales:
Dresses - additional 40% off
Shirts - additional 50% off
Skirts/Shorts - additional 50%
Shoes - additional 25% off
Sweaters - additional 70% off

Then there were a few great additional 70% and 80% off racks. It was super busy though, have fun!

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2007
Aurora, Canada
I haven't gone there recently, but I went to HR at Yorkdale on Wednesday and got a Chloe Patent Bay Shopper Tote in Black and Gray Gradient patent leather. Regular $2300 for $919 plus tax. They just did additional markdowns apparently in the stores.

Good luck! Let me know what you find.

kiki119

needs to save
Jan 23, 2009
Columbus, OH/Toronto CA
Thanks! Ya bloor location had some great finds..... Saw some chloe about 70% off paddingon tote was 800, I put a 2nd hold on it but I didn't get it....... O well!

There some great praha ruffle bags for 900...... Not bad at all

kiki119

needs to save
Jan 23, 2009
Columbus, OH/Toronto CA
Hi all ladies in Toronto... I just got back from Last Call this morning, here are the deals that is going right now:

Clearnance pants - 70% additional off from Last ticketed price
Clearance Blazers - 80% additional off from Last ticketed price
Clearance Skirts - 80% additional off from Last ticketed price
assorted Swim suits/spring jackets/tops - 30% additional off from Last ticketed price
some leather jacket for $149 each
clearance boots - 50% additional off from last ticketed price
clutches - 25% addiitonal off from last ticketed price (there is a beautiful Prada Purple clutch for $510 with tax!!)

so... here is what I bought:
Fall 2007 Prada Ombre Blazer - $280 (original $3950)
Miu Miu Silk top - $88 (original $1400)
Kate Moss for Top Shop Trousers - $28 (original $229)

I will be posting some pics on my collection page if you want to take a look....

GOOD LUCK LADIES!

Jul 5, 2007
Aurora, Canada
oh man. I was looking at the Prada Ombre dress that goes with that blazer but they didn't have my size. I loooooooooved it.

Maybe I will head up there today. That boots sale sounds too good to miss and there were some Ralph Lauren riding boots that I was eying last time I was there.

kiki119

needs to save
Jan 23, 2009
Columbus, OH/Toronto CA
oh man. I was looking at the Prada Ombre dress that goes with that blazer but they didn't have my size. I loooooooooved it.

Maybe I will head up there today. That boots sale sounds too good to miss and there were some Ralph Lauren riding boots that I was eying last time I was there.
I hear ya... I loved the ombre coat - but they were all gone today!!!

I got my jkt one size smaller... but it was looser fit so i got away with it... the down fall is that the main Prada label is missing... but I think it is one of those pieces that you KNOW it is Prada w/o the label... it was such a signature style from that season!

good luck with the shoes!!! I saw some great Bal. Booties for $160!!!

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
hmm.....I don't know how you ladies find the good deals. Maybe I just don't know what I'm looking for. I always feel overwhelmed in there.

Perhaps I'll try my luck on monday :smile:

tiffie1122

I wish for COUTURE
Oct 29, 2008
SoCal
OMG...such great deals! If i lived in Canada and close to a store like this, I will shop every day, mayb 3 times a day. how can someone find a fendi dress for less than $90 and Bal booties for $160 and buncha other deals?