Holt Renfrew Gift Card Event - Feb 9 & 10

PrincessD

Hello!!
O.G.
Jan 23, 2009
Canada
There's a giftcard event from February 9 to 10, for 2 days only.

This is definitely not as good of a deal as the November giftcard event, but still good if you intend to buy something anyways.

With any minimum of $250, receive a $25 GC.
With any minimum of $500, receive a $50 GC.
With any minimum of $750, receive a $75 GC.
With any minimum of $1000, receive a $100 GC.

The list of exclusions are probably the usual.
Excludes: Alaia, Aquatalia, Armani Collezioni, Balenciaga Handbags, Brunello Cucinelli menswear, footwear and accessories, Burberry, Canada Goose, Canali, Celine handbags, Chanel, Christian Dior, Christian Louboutin, Diesel, Ermenegildo, Zegna, Etro menswear and accessories, Giorgio Armani, Hermes, hugo Boss, John Varvatos, Loro Piana, Louis Vuitton, Manolo Blahnik, Max Mara, selected styles of Michael Michael Kors footwear, Miu Miu Handbags, Moncler, Prada footwear, women's handbags and men's accessories, Ralph Lauren Black Label, Ralph Lauren Black Label Denim, Roger Vivier, Stuart Weitzman, Tiffany, Tod's, Tom For, Varvatos Star USA, engraving services by Links of London, Gifts and Gourmet, Holt Renfrew gift cards and services, Holt's salon & spa services and gift cards, Holt's cafe and gourmet, Made to Measure, promotional items, special order deposits, 2013 Fall merchandise and all sale merchandise. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.

PrincessD

Hello!!
O.G.
Jan 23, 2009
Canada
Holt's deal definitely is not as hot as the deals in the US.

Happy Shopping to those who wants to pick up something :smile:

jlao

Mar 7, 2008
hey, am I reading correctly? cosmetics & skincare are not excluded???

HiromiT

Jun 20, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
hey, am I reading correctly? cosmetics & skincare are not excluded???
Correct, cosmetics are included in the event and many brands have GWPs with minimum purchase. Burb has a gift if you buy $125+, Chanel $250+. You can pre-shop to make sure you get what you want this weekend. It's not the best GC deal but it's better than nothing, I guess.

ducky112

I heart the bean
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
Canada
I want to clarify something. Are those exclusions on what you cannot spend your gift card on or what doesn't qualify you to get a gift card?

PrincessD

Hello!!
O.G.
Jan 23, 2009
Canada
I want to clarify something. Are those exclusions on what you cannot spend your gift card on or what doesn't qualify you to get a gift card?
These exclusions don't quality to earn gift cards and what you cannot spend your gift card on.

pinkpol15h

l'espritdel'escalier
Sep 22, 2008
Did anyone else notice that Prada and Gucci (bags) are included this time? Interesting.