Holt Renfrew Designer Sale - 40% Off

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. On now!

"Save up to 40% on selected men’s, women’s and kids’ designer fall fashions and accessories.*

[...]

*Excluding cosmetics, fragrances, services, Tiffany, fine jewellery, watches and selected departments. No price adjustments on prior purchases. Certain restrictions apply. Please ask a Sales Associate for details. Offer valid at all stores except Last Call."

I don't have time to go shopping, boo! Anything good?[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial][FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

2. To be honest...in Vancouver there really wasn't much. I was very disappointed. Or maybe they didn't finish setting up. I saw them take some purses out of these bags under the table.

3. Anyone know when this sale started?

4. ^ I believe it was yesterday.

5. Anyone know which bags were on sale? Any Coach?

6. At Yorkdale they have couple of marc jacobs bags and few balenciagas:smile: I am on a ban, so i was just walking around :smile: i did buy myself gucci boots though lol couldnt resist!

7. svetty - do you happen to remember what balenciaga colours/styles and how much of a discount?

8. how much were the boots if you don't mind me asking? thanks

9. Ooo balenciaga on sale? is it over now? (the sale)

10. ^^^ my sister went to the one on bloor a few weeks ago..(maybe 4) and they had the hook style on sale..not sure what they have now, i should go and drool

11. at Yorkdale they still have rouge and black , but it tiny, like a pouchette :smile:and i think they are around 600! and a huge brown, work i think, but i am not sure how much it was

12. They were 699 ! Brown suede with whte heel, they are so comfy
    I know they stiil have black and white ones but dont know which sizes

13. Heads up Ladies, F&F weekend will be Dec 8 weekend but my SA was saying it will only be for people that have a Holt's card that will receive the 25%

14. ^^ the credit card or the invitation card?

15. my SA promised me to give me her discount card so i am thinking what i should get lol :smile: I thought it was on Dec 2 though