Holt Renfrew Designer Sale - 40% Off

shani

King Louis' Mistress
Aug 8, 2006
Canada
On now!

"Save up to 40% on selected men’s, women’s and kids’ designer fall fashions and accessories.*

[...]

*Excluding cosmetics, fragrances, services, Tiffany, fine jewellery, watches and selected departments. No price adjustments on prior purchases. Certain restrictions apply. Please ask a Sales Associate for details. Offer valid at all stores except Last Call."

I don't have time to go shopping, boo! Anything good?[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial][FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

settingsun

Sep 20, 2006
Vancouver
To be honest...in Vancouver there really wasn't much. I was very disappointed. Or maybe they didn't finish setting up. I saw them take some purses out of these bags under the table.

svetty

Aug 17, 2006
Toronto, Canada
At Yorkdale they have couple of marc jacobs bags and few balenciagas:smile: I am on a ban, so i was just walking around :smile: i did buy myself gucci boots though lol couldnt resist!

essential

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
At Yorkdale they have couple of marc jacobs bags and few balenciagas:smile: I am on a ban, so i was just walking around :smile: i did buy myself gucci boots though lol couldnt resist!
how much were the boots if you don't mind me asking? thanks

eping

i <3 twn
Jul 11, 2006

Ooo balenciaga on sale? is it over now? (the sale)

eeyore

O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
Toronto
^^^ my sister went to the one on bloor a few weeks ago..(maybe 4) and they had the hook style on sale..not sure what they have now, i should go and drool

svetty

Aug 17, 2006
Toronto, Canada
at Yorkdale they still have rouge and black , but it tiny, like a pouchette :smile:and i think they are around 600! and a huge brown, work i think, but i am not sure how much it was

Jan 4, 2006
Canada
Heads up Ladies, F&F weekend will be Dec 8 weekend but my SA was saying it will only be for people that have a Holt's card that will receive the 25%