Holographic Stingray Boy?!

Should I buy it?

• Yes yes!

• Nope

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello everyone!!! Thanks so much for all your valuable inputs and opinions. I highly appreciate all the information for me to decide And...

I GOT IT :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.

I love it sooo much! The holographic just keeps changing colors everywhere. Even under regular lighting. Although my SA mentioned only stingray leathers can be finished with such holographic flecks. Well now that exoticas are discontinued, hopefully Chanel finds a way to deliver more of such glistening charms in other materials. :smile:

This is such a unique addition to my collection :heart::biggrin:
It’s staggeringly beautiful, congratulations!!

Reactions: revangelina
Hello everyone!!! Thanks so much for all your valuable inputs and opinions. I highly appreciate all the information for me to decide And...

I love it sooo much! The holographic just keeps changing colors everywhere. Even under regular lighting. Although my SA mentioned only stingray leathers can be finished with such holographic flecks. Well now that exoticas are discontinued, hopefully Chanel finds a way to deliver more of such glistening charms in other materials. :smile:

CONGRATS!! now its time for more photos!

Congrats on your beautiful new bag! I hope you'll post some modelling shots!

Wow really stunning :nuts::nuts::nuts:, i'm with everyone, they will discontinue exotics so this a good time to grab one. The vintage and resell markets for exotics will skyrocket. Look at me talking it up like i have one!!! I have yet to buy my first Chanel but i'm slowly saving - i'm getting there. :yahoo:

Reactions: Sylly