Hollywould Shoes?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone have experience with this brand? I think her designs are really fun, but wondered about the comfort factor.

2. I've tried on flats by this brand, and they seem comfy. That's all I can offer....

3. Her shoes are so cute! But I've never tried them on. I haven't seen anywhere around here that sells them.

4. For how much money Hollywoud charges, I would much rather have a pair of Jimmy Choos. I think she's overpriced.

5. She has a comfort pad on the balls of her shoes. That said, I have ones that are more comfortable, but also shoes that are considerably less so. I do like the designs.

6. I have one pair of ballet flat by them...really comfy....but I do think they are little bit overprice.

7. Yes, yes! I love Hollywould. You should see my shoe collection, I have LOTS of Hollywould...her shoes are VERY cute and fun. I don't think they're overpriced at all for the comfort and quality you get. Personally, I would rather get a pair of Hollywoulds over Choos any day.

8. Okay...Im once again a fashion ummmm nothing...I have never heard of Hollywood shoes???? Im so embarrassed!

9. [​IMG]I LOVE THESE!!!

10. seriously....I really need to block this website for awhile...since being on here I have spent a fortune...its like a personal shopping site..

11. ^^ Oooh! Those are hot summer shoes!! They have that in silver too, yes?

12. with turqiose beading...very cute..

13. I have the gold ballet flats - very comfy but not much too them - pretty expensive but quality shoe!

14. O:huh::huh:...Super cute Sunshine! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice