Hollywood's next big fashonista is Suri Cruise

karo

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Guess we know who's the next Hollywood fashonista: it's Suri Cruise.
Looks like the 2-year-old daughter of Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise has her own pair of Roger Vivier shoes!
She already showed her love to this brand by holding her mommy's red shoe, now it looks like she got a pair in her size!
Well, she's taking example of mom since Katie has more then 10 pairs of Vivier shoes.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 163
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 125
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 159
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 182
I am only jealous about her Vivier shoes. I'd like a pair like hers for my daughter :heart:
BTW, I don't really like all this attention to her (and to her clothes): God, she's just a kid and has to be treated as such. She's not a mannequin and she's not looking for attention. I think all this media frenzy around her is a little bit disquieting :tdown:

Suri is seriously THE most adorable Hollywood baby EVER!!!:tender:

O/T but Katie is looking FABULOUS lately! I am so glad to hear that her performance on Broadway is getting great review and so does the play!

i think she's absolutely adorable, but i would rather dress my kid in baby gap, and then use the extra money later, when they'll really start caring about what they wear.

but hey, if i had katie and tom's income, i guess i wouldn't mind.

i think she's absolutely adorable, but i would rather dress my kid in baby gap, and then use the extra money later, when they'll really start caring about what they wear.

but hey, if i had katie and tom's income, i guess i wouldn't mind.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. She's not going to remember what she wore when she was tiny. Very cute though.