Hollywood Stars & Their Silver-Screen Doubles

Jan 23, 2006
New York New York

Pouting girls with pearl earrings: Uber-blondes Scarlett Johansson and 20th-century icon Marilyn Monroe

Moving in High Society: The majestic Helen Mirren and actress Celeste Holm

Everyone wants to be Cary Grant: Oceans star George Clooney is the 21st-century version of the debonair movie icon

Jan 23, 2006
New York New York

Clowning around: Robbie Williams and knockabout comedian Norman Wisdom

They'll always be Funny Girls: Friends star Jennifer Aniston and diva Barbra Streisand, who graduated to Funny Lady

Same Chanel: Present and past faces of Chanel No 5, Nicole Kidman and Catherine Deneuve

Jan 23, 2006
New York New York

Classic beauties: Hollywood royalty Gwyneth Paltrow and real royalty, Princess Grace

My Fair Lady: Tom Cruise's wife Katie Holmes, and the original beauty Audrey Hepburn

Six degrees of separation: Who can link Mystic River star Kevin Bacon to actor Chuck Connors?

Jan 23, 2006
New York New York

Gents-about-town: Withnail And I star Richard E. Grant and the urbane David Niven

Going platinum: Singer Christina Aguilera and vamp Jean Harlow, sex symbol of the 1930s

Here The Mail pays tribute to the silver screen icons and some of their modern-day lookalikes...

LisaG719

Living life...
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Oregon
I never realized how much George and Cary looked alike.

I agree with the Scarlett and Marilyn comparison as well. It seems like so many yound starlets trying to follow in her blond bombshell footprints.

BagAngel

Louis Vuitton Addict
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
UK
Wow, those are good. Robbie Williams/Norman Wisdom is funny!
Thanks for posting Prada.