Hollywood Mirror Recommendations?

biancario290

Feb 27, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm a "budding" make-up artist and recently I've been getting a lot of invites for events to do others' make-up. Before, my "clients" would just drop by in my studio with a pre-installed Grand Mirrors in there. However, now that I'm pretty much doing some out of town gigs, I wanted to purchase a less bulky but sturdy travel-friendly Hollywood mirror.

I would appreciate any recommendations :smile:

PS: Yes I've already done my research but I wanna hear it straight from people that actually have these mirrors :smile:

gianna290

Mar 20, 2019
SJdWx0T

makeupbyomar

Professional Make-up Artist
Oct 17, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm a "budding" make-up artist and recently I've been getting a lot of invites for events to do others' make-up. Before, my "clients" would just drop by in my studio with a pre-installed Grand Mirrors in there. However, now that I'm pretty much doing some out of town gigs, I wanted to purchase a less bulky but sturdy travel-friendly Hollywood mirror.

I would appreciate any recommendations :smile:

PS: Yes I've already done my research but I wanna hear it straight from people that actually have these mirrors :smile:

To meet your above requirements, this portable lighting system is a great option that will suit your needs.

https://glamcor.com/collections/pro-lighting-full-collection