Holly Would?

REYNALD0C

Birkin or Bust!
O.G.
May 10, 2006
First things first! Hi everyone! This is my first post on here! My name is Rey, and yes I am a guy haha. I am normally in the Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton and sometimes Coach sections, but hopefully I am accepted here too!

Well yeah, what do you gals think of this bag? I ran into it whilest walking around shopping, and I have to admit I fell in love with the silhouette and the fringe. I didnt really love the color (lawn green) but I am slowly falling for it. Its a great bag, right? Haha I am brand spanking new to this brand, and wouldnt mind having one or two of these bags.

Do you guys think I should get it? It was the only Tano bag in store.. they said they had two others but they sold it couple days ago. They said they had the same bag in a purple/blueish/plum color? (Any idea what color that might be? I am CURIOUS!)

What other color does this bag come in?

Welcome to the Tano forum Reynaldoc! Of course you are accepted here!!! Ok, I'm personally not familiar with that particular bag, but this is a time for Tano Expert to chime in. I'm sure you will get some replies shortly. Again welcome and I hope you find the bag you want in the color you want! I just got my first Tano today, the Minilisa in grape, and I love her!! :smile:

Welcome! Before you spend your money on one bag, though, since you're brand spankin new to Tano, check out the other styles! There's a lot of variety, and you might just find one you like better! That said, I'm new here too, and I first fell in love with the Boogie Bucket (and it's still my favorite).

www.musthavebag.com

www.tanobag.com

www.lunaboston.com

www.thatsourbag.com

all have pictures of styles and colors. The 2nd one is the Tano company's site, they don't sell online, but you can buy from the other 3.

Thanks you guys! I feel welcomed =D

I like the boogie bucket too, but its too small for me.. I think. The dimensions them self I think sound small haha. I am 5`9 and when I tried on the Holly Would it was a good fit. But the color! Argh, its nice and all but I feel like its too too.. too granola ish for me. Well this is how it might go.. if I call in tommorow and they still have it, I'll get it! haha I'll find outfits to wear with it.

Last edited:
Welcome Rey!!!!!!!!!! I think you are the first guy on the Tano subforum woo hoo!!! I don't know anything about this bag so I don't have much to say... hopefully someone will! Good luck!

The Holly would is a bag from a couple of seasons ago, the one with the fringe on it and the pretty crackly/sparkly leather. I've seen pictures here and there in dark green, black and there was a purple one 1 or 2 months ago on ebay. Unfortunately since it is a past season bag your color choices are going to be limited to what you can get you hands on. Here's a picture of the Holly would, taken from TOB:
attachment.php

The fringes do make this bag kinda sassy! Perhaps a Boogie Bucket or Shopper from this season?
Welcome to the Tano subforum, it will be nice to have a guy's input on things!

Attachments

• tan3415slarge.jpg
    tan3415slarge.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 211
Hey- welcome!

The hollywould bag came in emerald and sapphire "cracked ice" leather, not lawn green, which was a SPring 08 color in the Crunch leather...

Be sure you know what you are getting- a lot of shops online dont know the difference between the different styles, leathers and colors with Tano bags- feel free to PM me if you need an authentication!

Welcome, Rey!!! The Holly Would is an awesome bag!!!

You said you saw the bag while walking around shopping so if it's in NWT condition I'd say go for it!! The fringe is divine, eh????? :love: