Holly Would?

Welcome aboard Rey! I'm new to Tano as well, and I have to say this forum is so friendly.

aklein: I love your cats! that Piper looks so sweet

MamaToJakers: Hilarious! and who is that man on your av? He looks a lot like John Taylor from Duran Duran (my all time fave 80's band)

Voodoo -- I'm guessing if she were here, Piper would definitely say hi. She loves all your adoration.
MTJ- Your son is too cute. I did just spit coffee out on the keyboard though.
Gypsybiker -- Thanks! ALthough, Piper looks really sweet, she can be a little nasty sometimes, but really just to Dante (the black cat).
Rey -- if the bag you saw is the one that TE posted, that bag is gorgeous.

Welcome aboard Rey! I'm new to Tano as well, and I have to say this forum is so friendly.

aklein: I love your cats! that Piper looks so sweet

MamaToJakers: Hilarious! and who is that man on your av? He looks a lot like John Taylor from Duran Duran (my all time fave 80's band)

Ahh, he is indeed the beautiful John Taylor!! :drool:

The one I saw is pretty much like the one that kmh1190 posted! Its that green, I believe. I am starting to fall for it, would look great with a bunch of other sudo neutrals for this fall/winter! I am picking it up today sometime, so hopefully they did put it on hold for me! hahaha

So wait, is the bag called Hot Toddie or Holly Would?!

Also, do these bags come with dust bags? The lady said they dont, but she might be clueless =P

Thanks everyone!

If your bag is made of smooth crunch leather its called HOT TODDIE. Its its made of cracked ice suede like the one Piper the cat is lying on, its called Hollywould.

TBH, this bag drapes REALLY nicely in the cracked ice leather but not as well in the crunch. (Perhaps with use that changes though. I just remember the sample looking REALLY stiff...)

Okay, so I picked it up yesterday! Along with a couple of things from Tiffany & Co! :graucho: Yesterday was a pretty special day, I got my first Tano and my first things from Tiffanys. I went from Beverly Hills to Belmont Shore to go shopping! haha if your curious I picked up a necklace for my boyfriend and a pretty ring for me!

This Tano bag has to be real special to me, its the first tano bag design I have ever seen, and as well as the first tano bag I've seen/held/bought in person haha. Also it started my love for Tano! I want a Black Butane Jane & a Pomegranite (SP?) Sex Bomb (if the size is right).

I thought originally that the bag was lighter than it is, but its not its slightly darker. I like that my bag has a good variation though, some parts are more avocado, some more hunter and some parts more emerald! I like the different green tones in it, might be due to fading or what not but I love it all together!

The thing that makes me mad though is that, I couldve gotten this bag on sale at a different store in LA for $98! They wouldnt give it for my at the sale price in the store I got it from! :cursing: Stupid, Francescas Collection.

K well here are some pics! Modeling pics coming up sooooon.

Attachments

• hollywould.JPG
    hollywould.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 59
  • hollywould2.JPG
    hollywould2.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 50
  • hollywould3.JPG
    hollywould3.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 52
Thanks everyone! I am so happy with my new bag, I just need to find things to wear it with hahaha. I cant wait to use it!!

I do have a question though, how is the care and wear on this leather? Do I have to baby it? Of course I am not going to beat it up, but you know do I have to put extra care into it?

Last edited:
I don't have a Tano made of the same leather as your pretty new Holly Would, so I can't answer .... Aklien has this bag and she and Piper seem to like it! hehe

As a rule, however, Tano bags are super easy to care for and don't require a lot of baby-ing.