Holly Would?

Haha its good being the only guy ;P I will give honest opinions to anyone who asks for them =] Hopefully I finally get my first Tano!

And yes, Tano seems to be addicting so far, they look like they are greatly made bags and they dont cost an arm and a leg! haha I can go crazy and not be in too much debt ;P

As for the bag, I am going to call in a couple minutes and see if its still there, hopefully they let me put it on hold because I wont be able to go till tommorow! argh.

So this bag is from a couple seasons ago?! I saw one online that was black but I was curious is anyone knew if it was like all black, handle included (on the green it was brown), I think that one would be my dream Holly Would. Black leather, with fringe, and that silhouette, is soooooooooo rocker chic, I would looooooooooove it

Hey Rey, welcome! :welcome:
I have the emerald green Hollywould. It was my first Tano purchase. I absolutely adore it. It is really light and you can fit a TON of stuff in it. I admit that I was worried about the magnetic snap at first. However, it is incredibly strong and the bag slouches and tucks up so nicely, there aren't any unseemly gaps. I hope that we are bag twins soon. And here are some real life pictures of my bag.
Here it is stuffed with a couch pillow for shape
CIMG1055.jpg

And a gratuitous Piper posing picture .
CIMG1056.jpg

Rey, was it this bag/color you saw? It's called the Hot Toddie, the same style as the Holly Would but different leather.

Attachments

• tano.jpg
    tano.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 55