Hollister

jillybean307 said:
The max age for Hollister is suppose to be 16 or 17. It's for preteens and teenagers hence the no tolerance for loud music and the too tiny clothing if you're older than that.
I'm LOL because my daughter is 14 1/2 and has loved Hollister -- but the other day we were in a mall (rare opportunity for us since we live so far from one) and when I asked if she wanted to go over to Hollister she said "I don't think they have very good quality clothing."

So maybe she's outgrowing it finally! I don't think she likes going into the store either. :P

"Abercrombie- 16-30 b/c according to the CEO of A&F after 30 you're just supposed to shrivel up and die. I'm not even kidding. The guy is the most pretenious @$$ on the planet"

Well, according to this guys words, HE should have shriveled up and died long ago. What a tool. :sick:

sasha-o said:
"Abercrombie- 16-30 b/c according to the CEO of A&F after 30 you're just supposed to shrivel up and die. I'm not even kidding. The guy is the most pretenious @$$ on the planet"

Well, according to this guys words, HE should have shriveled up and died long ago. What a tool. :sick:

LOL from the picture in that article, part of me thinks he may already have! He's not very human looking!

Cristina said:
Not that it matters, anyway. I can't even fit a butt cheek into their pants. I usually wear a size small or a medium in tees, but I barely fit into a Hollister large :shocked:

Me either! :rolleyes: Oh well. I have a few things that are actually normal sizes from back before hollister was big ... when the size 8 fit like a size 10, and I could fit into a small drawstring skirt! Now I can't even fit in their largest size.

I mainly avoid these type stores thought because they reek of their cologne, like SwankyMama said. :sick: The 12 year old kids I taught bathed themselves in it every day, so every time I get a whiff walking by, I am not thinking nice thoughts.

its funny hollister is just plain loud. and abercrombie has the bass thumping techno stuff that makes you grab the stuff and pay b4 you get to re-think it. it must be a sales technique...hmm

CastoCreations said:
This is horrible, but we were in the mall and saw a guy and girl model standing outside AB IN THEIR UNDERWEAR (even when I was a size two you would never have caught me doing that!)

i know right???? most of the time they're dancing around too...what is up with that? i admit i'm kind of square/a little prude, but it's plain indecent!!

jillybean307 said:
The max age for Hollister is suppose to be 16 or 17. It's for preteens and teenagers hence the no tolerance for loud music and the too tiny clothing if you're older than that.

The ages are

abercrombies- kids
hollister-preteen up to like 16-ish
Abercrombie- 16-30 b/c according to the CEO of A&F after 30 you're just supposed to shrivel up and die. I'm not even kidding. The guy is the most pretenious @$$ on the planet. Salon did an interview with him, and he's such an....ARGH there aren't even words.

http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/2006/01/24/jeffries/index_np.html

That's the article & a picture of the big doofball. I sent it to all my former coworkers a while ago & saved the link.

OMG! Okay, I'll say it, what an ASS! I may have to return my stuff...that blonde headed Frankenstein needs to get over himself.