Hollister Parka $29.90 in stores

pipsqu3ak

Zoey, quit whining!
Dec 14, 2008
People love bulldogs here.
I dropped by my Hollister and headed straight for the clearance section, because I refuse to pay (ridiculously high) retail for that type of clothing, and I found a nice selection of VERY warm, very flattering parkas, like such:

http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10251_10201_436069_-1_12651_12552

Except mine is longer, as in fully covering my torso (no way I'd pay that much for only half a jacket). The one I picked up didn't have a tag, but it was among all the $29.90 cropped jackets. I spotted another longer jacket that did have a tag, and I saw that they marked it $39.90. Please, an extra 10 dollars for maybe 4 more inches of material? I figured I'd take the tagless one up front and say that I found this jacket in with the $29.90 jackets but I couldn't find another one with a tag on, so could she kindly look up the price please and thank you. The manager went and found the one with the higher price tag, but they gave me the cheaper price anyway! :yahoo:

Phew. All rambling aside, if you want a SUPER warm, comfy parka and you happen to find your size (by the grace of god, my torso is still an XS, even though other areas *ahem* have grown), then go get you some cheap Hollister.

Now can they do something about the stink I seem to come home covered in whenever going into that store? :yucky:

margaritaxmix

Apr 5, 2007
NYC
I got one a few weeks ago... last S. Most of the sizes are XS where I am in the stores. They are warm, though they feel thin.

All the sweaters are $14.90 too, down from $50. Very warm, and good quality from personal experience.

I personally like the smell once I come out... it's the Jake cologne ;)

pipsqu3ak

Zoey, quit whining!
Dec 14, 2008
People love bulldogs here.
the thinness surprised me! though it'll really be put to the test when i walk to dinner later... in 34 degree or less weather. yikes. i just like that it hugs around the end of the sleeves and the bottom of the torso, unlike my american eagle peacoat, which is, hm... not loose, but it definitely lets air in where i don't want it and the pockets are placed so awkwardly. plus i had to sew a button back on. i don't know why i keep buying clothes from american eagle when it's all so clearly low quality. :rolleyes: