Holiest of the HGs Found:02SS Chocolate FB Hobo! Come and Look at My FB Family~

tooshies

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
I was going to wait to post pics until I receive the last bag that I'm expecting in mail, but after seeing powderpuff's gorgeous Olive, I had to post pics of my baby as well!

Unlike powder, what I originally wanted was an 02SS Olive, but when an opportunity presented itself for me to own this mint, new 02SS Choco FB Hobo, I HAD TO get it:P Besides, I told myself that since I recently got an 02FW Olive FBF(pics included here), it makes sense for me to get the Choco instead.

This bag has the most divine soft, silky, succulent leather just like my other 2nd season FBFs. The color is super dark, even darker than the 07SS Cafe...in the dark, it almost looks like black. In fact, if it wasn't for the chocolate colored stitching, I'd have mistaken this bag as black.

Ta-da~!! Isn't she dreamy???:love:

IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

IMG_1566.jpg

Just to show you how dark this is.
Side-by-side shot with my 05 Choco Work.

IMG_1573.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

holy cow, it's raining FB's!!!! where on earth are you digging these beauties up:shrugs: congrats to you and powder - lucky for her no one knew her bag was an olive or there would have been some :boxing: going on!!

just gorgeous :love:

OMG!!! Tooshies, what a beautiful and RARE collection you have!!! :drool: :drool: your new choco is luscious (sp??) just like a rich chocolate truffle!!! And that Olive in spectacular condition!!! Where do you guys find these well-cared-for rare beauties??

Congrats, girl!! Wear 'em well!! :heart:

Dear God, it sure is raining FB's! What is up toosh?! Where are you finding all these beauties? Shh, its okay, don't tell. I wouldn't tell either. =X

I'm wanting a FB hobo now! Cmon!! Show yourself.

casper7, bakuhatsu, Kiki198028, Thank you ladies!!!!!! I'm head over heels in love with all of my FBs...especially my new Hobo:love:

nicole2730: LOL If I had known that was Olive, I sure would've fought as well!!!! Thanks, sweetie!

redney: THANK you!!!:cutesy: I'm overwhelmed with my recent lucky finds, as FB is my favorite hardware:love: But my bank account is totally dried up:crybaby:

:shocked::nuts::drool::drool::drool: :party:
wow!!! fb party in here! i'm sooo jealous!! i love all of your new finds. that chocolate hobo, your fbf triplets.. i'm thinking i need more fb in my life too!! anyway think you might enjoy this quote! "I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet" :biggrin:
congrats dear!!

OMG~~~~~~~~!!!!! So jealous BUT you totally derserve it! And the Olive FBF!!!??? Totally need lots of tissues to stop by drool!:drool::drool::drool: Now, I am so sad because it is going to be forever until my turn comes...:crybaby: