Holiday ?

legsieloveslamb

BaG jUnKiE!
Jun 29, 2008
When does the Holiday LAMBs make their debut??? Does anyone know so I have time to prepare myself and hope that I don't :faint:????????? Thanks my lambies!!

legsieloveslamb

BaG jUnKiE!
Jun 29, 2008
That's what I really mean!! No matter what you have on your list there is always another one that makes you say "omg, I gotta have that!".

antiquitease

poison & wine
O.G.
May 14, 2008
Newbie question, please excuse me. :sad:

What are Holiday collections for? Like, do they create new prints or something..?

Oh gosh I sound so dumb, lol.

RaeBelle

The Commish
Jan 15, 2008
hockey-gasm
The Holiday collection is some new prints. This year is probably Chain Plaid and Tie Dye for the Signature collection.

ETA: OMG 1001 posts for me!

lmkhlh2006

L.a.m.b. Lover
O.G.
Jun 26, 2007
Newbie question, please excuse me. :sad:

What are Holiday collections for? Like, do they create new prints or something..?

Oh gosh I sound so dumb, lol.
You don't sound dumb at all, I imagine if I was reading about these bags for the first time and saw holiday collection I would probably think that it was L.a.m.b. bags with Christmas trees on them or something else festive. :okay:

christinag

Feb 12, 2008
CHICago
^^^ exactly what I thought when I first heard "holiday collection", tho the image I was getting was more along the lines of Sponge Bob with extra Patrick + Cliff Huxtable with extra Reindeer LOL.

But seriously.. everything I've seen sneaked so far from that holiday collection is gorGEOUS!

This'll be one time when I'm thrilled to have a holiday season birthday, too!