holiday wishlist 06

All right, ladies, I'm extending the boundaries of my wishlist because this bag has been haunting my dreams lately -- and I can't get it out of my head!

-- Plume MM (is there a GM?) in fuschia ostrich
-- and a wallet to match

yumyumyum :love:

All right, ladies, I'm extending the boundaries of my wishlist because this bag has been haunting my dreams lately -- and I can't get it out of my head!

-- Plume MM (is there a GM?) in fuschia ostrich
-- and a wallet to match

yumyumyum :love:

Plume comes in cm measurements like 28cm, 32cm, etc. I personally prefer the Plume Elan because I found the normal Plume to be a bit boxy for me.:flowers: Btw, I saw a fuchsia ostrich Plume at SCP Hermes a month ago.

I think a 32 would suit me just fine! I'm new to the Plume style since I've only had eyes for Birkins and the occasional Kelly. What is the difference between the regular Plume and the Elan?

Kou, you saw a fuschia ostrich Plume and weren't tempted??

I think a 32 would suit me just fine! I'm new to the Plume style since I've only had eyes for Birkins and the occasional Kelly. What is the difference between the regular Plume and the Elan?

Kou, you saw a fuschia ostrich Plume and weren't tempted??

Actually that was the second time I saw a fuchsia ostrich Plume. I saw the exact same one in Singapore a few months back. I decided not to get it both times because the shape looked too boxy. I think it was the size 28cm that I saw yet it looked bigger than a fuchsia ostrich Kelly 32cm (cuz it's boxy). I prefer Plume Elan because Plume Elan has the East-West shape which makes it look more rectangular and less boxy. I would go for a saffron Plume Elan 28cm one of these days:yes:

Thanks, Kou and dianagrace! I am so grateful for all of you, you know. Thank you for sharing all this wonderful Hermes knowledge!

( ... now off to check out DG's thread... )

The more wishlists I read, the longer mine gets! :lol:

I know, me too! :P

That was a great thread, dg. I'm on the fence on the Plumes, though. I like them both! Though I have to say, the Elan seems more practical, and somehow more grown-up... maybe because it's less boxy?

So put me down for a fuschia ostrich Plume Elan in whatever size is around 32-35.

I know, me too! :P

That was a great thread, dg. I'm on the fence on the Plumes, though. I like them both! Though I have to say, the Elan seems more practical, and somehow more grown-up... maybe because it's less boxy?

So put me down for a fuschia ostrich Plume Elan in whatever size is around 32-35.

Have you considered the Bolide? It's also a great bag! My ex-SA said that Bolides have always had a special place in the heart of Hermes.:flowers:

I love the shape of the elan but like the feet on the 28 better (obviously as that's what's in my avatar lol!) and I LOVE the bolide as well - these are 2 very different H bags and I like that about them - very quiet yet elegant too. I also like the zip tops which makes them so easy to get in and out....JMO!

I think the Plumes are understated and elegant, too, shoes! That's what I like about them: perfect for when you want to move about incognito (maybe Martha Stewart should have taken one of those to court instead).

Have you considered the Bolide? It's also a great bag! My ex-SA said that Bolides have always had a special place in the heart of Hermes.:flowers:

I do like the idea of a Bolide, Kou. :yes: It's just a little further down on my list (because I still have a chocolate LV epi Lussac which has a very similar shape).

peanutbabycakes, my HAC is 32. i carry it as much as i can.

pls. check out the necklace - they have the constance in the store in diamonds/white gold chain for about $ 4150, i think. so cute!

hey pazt! thanks for the heads up! i'm going to drag hubby with me to H this weekend to check out the charms...and everything else, of course!