holiday treats from your SA? any yet?

A store I rarely visit...a nice card, with warm hand written wishes,:yes:
from Paris, a beautiful, hand written card,:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:
my regular store...just hugs and kisses!:kiss: :tender:
(both of my cards were different, not as pictured previously)

I got a very nice card from the store, a Twilly scarf from my SA (her personal X'mas gift to me) and a personal scarf demo from the store manager. I can't beat that right...my LV store gave me 2 bottles of champagne!!

Ok, I'm feeling like a total git right now.

I went to my mailbox and got my mail for the first time in 1 week. Guess what I saw? A holiday card from one of my stores!!!! It was actually from the store that I hadn't been buying that much from this year (because they didn't come through for me earlier this year).

Now I'm feeling a bit guilty since I sent my local store something (who did NOT send me anything and I still hadn't gotten any Le Monde from them) but wasn't able to send this store anything.

So I called up the other store to thank them for the card. Problem is, I was in such a daze that I sounded like a total baffoon over the phone. Now I am wondering, should I stick with that store instead of my local store? The thing is, the reason I started going to my local store full force was due to the fact that store wasn't able to help me last time ...

The Australian (Sydney) store really sucks. We've been making purchases over the past 2 years for around $15k worth of Hermes products and not even a holiday treat! And my SA even know that we're regular customers - she's really happy to greet us when she see us coming. The only freebie from them are the Hermes magazine on a regular basis now that we're in their list of customers.

Then when I went to the stores in Bern and Paris, they gave us little perfume samples with a purchase of no more than $1k.

The Australian (Sydney) store really sucks. We've been making purchases over the past 2 years for around $15k worth of Hermes products and not even a holiday treat! And my SA even know that we're regular customers - she's really happy to greet us when she see us coming. The only freebie from them are the Hermes magazine on a regular basis now that we're in their list of customers.

Then when I went to the stores in Bern and Paris, they gave us little perfume samples with a purchase of no more than $1k.
I got a little something from them......then again, I've been a client for a very long time.