Holiday Snowflake Charm

Got them at NM. :smile:

I went to my local NM and asked about the ornament, but they don't have it so may be only certain stores have it.

In my search, I found out that NM now provides the white camellia flower with the gift wrapping for Chanel Classic line. They just started this two weeks ago to keep up with the boutique.

I went to my local NM and asked about the ornament, but they don't have it so may be only certain stores have it.

In my search, I found out that NM now provides the white camellia flower with the gift wrapping for Chanel Classic line. They just started this two weeks ago to keep up with the boutique.

That is good news about the camellia- thanks for this! I never purchase from boutiques, only department stores, so now maybe I will get one:P

When I bought a few things from Bloomies about a month and a half ago and my SA told me that they have been asking Chanel for months and months to send them the shopping bags and gift wrap that are available in the boutiques. She said that in a few weeks they will be getting all of that stuff in because Chanel has finally agreed to send em. So I think all of the dept stores have them now or are getting them soon.

When I bought a few things from Bloomies about a month and a half ago and my SA told me that they have been asking Chanel for months and months to send them the shopping bags and gift wrap that are available in the boutiques. She said that in a few weeks they will be getting all of that stuff in because Chanel has finally agreed to send em. So I think all of the dept stores have them now or are getting them soon.

Wow! Great News! Hope I won't have to pay extra $25 just because I want them to be gift wrapped!!

Thank you for the info !!