Jimmy Choo Holiday shoe haul! [emoji151][emoji877]

Snow Diva

O.G.
Nov 15, 2013
I bought a few pairs of shoes over the holiday season and I just wanted to share my shoe haul with you all! This is my first time buying Jimmy Choo shoes and I must say I'm quite happy with them all! [emoji3]

First up...grey patent pumps! Originally I bought them with the intention of wearing them to holiday party at work, but I also think they work for the office. They are the perfect power pumps for meetings!

IMG_1483826687.800674.jpg

Next up...gorgeous black laser cut pumps! These are so freakin' comfortable, I just love them.

IMG_1483826883.928171.jpg

Last pair...sparkly pumps! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] Once I spotted these, I decided they would be the better choice for my holiday party at work! I'm also surprised at how comfortable they are.

IMG_1483827006.037282.jpg

And here is a family shot:
IMG_1483827046.097623.jpg

Thank you for letting me share!

I bought a few pairs of shoes over the holiday season and I just wanted to share my shoe haul with you all! This is my first time buying Jimmy Choo shoes and I must say I'm quite happy with them all! [emoji3]

First up...grey patent pumps! Originally I bought them with the intention of wearing them to holiday party at work, but I also think they work for the office. They are the perfect power pumps for meetings!

View attachment 3568096

Next up...gorgeous black laser cut pumps! These are so freakin' comfortable, I just love them.

View attachment 3568103

Last pair...sparkly pumps! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] Once I spotted these, I decided they would be the better choice for my holiday party at work! I'm also surprised at how comfortable they are.

View attachment 3568111

View attachment 3568112

The grey pumps are lovely and not to sexy for daily wear kind of covers the arch more than Anouck styles do .

Glad you like them just wish I had them lol

Reactions: Snow Diva

View attachment 3568096

View attachment 3568103

View attachment 3568111

View attachment 3568112

these are awesome