Holiday Season 2011 RAOK REVEALS thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2007
YAHOO!! RAOK HAS BEGUN!!
:yahoo::yahoo::presents:party:

I got home today after a particularly frustrating day, both with DD and with traffic on the roads in general :cursing: and this was waiting for me! Gorgeous purple and lime green flowers to brighten up my day from my secret buddy. Thank you!!

Attachments

wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
New York
YAHOO!! RAOK HAS BEGUN!!

I got home today after a particularly frustrating day, both with DD and with traffic on the roads in general :cursing: and this was waiting for me! Gorgeous purple and lime green flowers to brighten up my day from my secret buddy. Thank you!!

Beautiful!!!

May 27, 2007
Thanks, Hermes Nuttynut, Wigglytuff, LittleMissPerfect, Lala28, Docride!!! I was surprised to get something so quickly. I'm still trying to scout out that perfect little something for my buddy...better get moving!!

Mree43

Bag Lovah
O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
YAHOO!! RAOK HAS BEGUN!!

Gorgeous!!!!!!

chanel*liz

Aug 9, 2010
YAHOO!! RAOK HAS BEGUN!!

beautiful!

LittleH

O.G.
Aug 12, 2008
London
Says on the tracking website that my buddy has got her first gift a couple of days ago... can't wait for the reveal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.