holiday roak?

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
MN
^^^Ok, that is a new acronym to this tpfer. So I'll ask what's a RAOK or a ROAK?
Random Act of Kindness!

(I had to think for a minute myself - what it meant! LOL)

Proff -
If you would like to gift one of your Linsday Shoppers to me, I would gladly take it!!! LOL

Happy Holidays!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

proffashionista

No 6-month pin 4 me!
O.G.
Mar 5, 2010
HanBaghs, USA
Random Act of Kindness!

Proff -
If you would like to gift one of your Linsday Shoppers to me, I would gladly take it!!! LOL

Happy Holidays!!!

Aww, you made me smile. Thanks for the translation--that one really had me stumped! You are always so sweet.

almabr06

Sexiest Man Alive...
Aug 19, 2009
Random Act of Kindness!

Proff -

Happy Holidays!!!

I will take one too....

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
my house
Oh I would love to see a Valentine's Day one. Hubby isn't here for that holiday either so I would love to have something to look forward to for that holiday ;)

Oh I would love to see a Valentine's Day one. Hubby isn't here for that holiday either so I would love to have something to look forward to for that holiday ;)
I think it's a good idea too, since there are some people who don't have SO's to spend the holiday with, so it's nice to have someone who will be looking after you, be them a SO or not ;)

xmisspurrfect

May 20, 2009
A Sunny Place
Agreed! Lets do a valentine's day one!!

I have no idea how to run something like that so definitely need someone who has participated or actually organized it in the past :smile: