Holiday reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Soooo... I'm on holiday in Dubai, didn't mean to get anything at all. It's been 2 years since i last purchased anything and i'm trying so hard to save for a classic flap. I popped into the Dubai mall and was just browsing the shoe section... I ended up with a pair of shoes i've been looking for for a long time and as we all know... It's impossible to walk out with only one thing. Who's around for a reveal?! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463676279.503107.jpg

2. I'm here! Can't wait to see!

3. Here!

4. I'm here!

5. Here!!!! Can't wait!

6. I'm here....

7. I am here

8. I am here!

9. Here!

10. I'm here too! ✨✨✨

11. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463718777.289687.jpg first box! These weren't out on display but i saw a lady try them on and thought i'd see if they had my size... And they did!

12. S ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463720138.403638.jpg sorry for the awful hotel lighting!!

13. Love these they are so comfortable

14. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463737900.544750.jpg The second item! A hot pink jersey flap bag with pale gold hardware . I'm super worried about this material but it was too lovely to pass up!

15. Awesome purchases!!!